Missing Mixpot Content

Discus and support Missing Mixpot Content in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I connected my Mixer account and watched the broadcast live on my Xbox. I haven't received the giveaways, support said to post here? Thanks for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeepJop, Jun 26, 2017.

  1. JeepJop
    JeepJop Guest

    Missing Mixpot Content


    Hi,

    I connected my Mixer account and watched the broadcast live on my Xbox. I haven't received the giveaways, support said to post here?

    Thanks for any help

    :)
     
    JeepJop, Jun 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Capt23n
    Capt23n Guest
    Sea of Thieves Huntress Figurehead Not Recieved

    Thank you for your response, but according to the Mixpot FAQ (Xbox MixPot FAQ | Xbox games), this is the place to post if missing content.

    It's also pretty clear that the post needs to be initiated within two weeks.
     
    Capt23n, Jun 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Never received MixPot/Flintlock Skin (Sea of thieves)

    Hi there, TheRebelRooster, thanks for reaching out.

    We're afraid that code send-outs for that MixPot are no longer occurring at this time. As called out on our

    MixPot FAQ page
    , "Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the Live streaming even in order to be investigated."
     
    Mister Cazador, Jun 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    Missing Mixpot Content

    Hey JeepJop! Do you see the content like Rare Replay or The Final Station in your My Games & Apps section? It may be under ready to install if they haven't been installed on the console yet. Post back and let me know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Cizl, Jun 26, 2017
    #4
  5. JeepJop
    JeepJop Guest
    I do not. Neither is under Ready to install nor the installed Games.

    Thanks.
     
    JeepJop, Jun 26, 2017
    #5
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey JeepJop! I see on your public profile that you've gotten achievements in Rare Replay recently. Can you post screenshots of your Ready to Install and Games sections so we can take a look? Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Cizl, Jun 27, 2017
    #6
  7. JeepJop
    JeepJop Guest
    It showed up after I posted, I just assumed you had done something Missing Mixpot Content :)
     
    JeepJop, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

    Missing Mixpot Content

    Hey JeepJop! Do you see the content like Rare Replay or The Final Station in your My Games & Apps section? It may be under ready to install if they haven't been installed on the console yet. Post back and let me know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  9. JeepJop Win User

    Missing Mixpot Content

    Hey ! I see on your public profile that you've gotten achievements in Rare Replay recently. Can you post screenshots of your Ready to Install and Games sections so we can take a look? Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________

    Mister CiZl

    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
    It showed up after I posted, I just assumed you had done something :)
  10. JeepJop Win User

    Missing Mixpot Content

    I do not. Neither is under Ready to install nor the installed Games.

    Thanks.
  11. Mister Cizl Win User

    Missing Mixpot Content

    Hey JeepJop! I see on your public profile that you've gotten achievements in Rare Replay recently. Can you post screenshots of your Ready to Install and Games sections so we can take a look? Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  12. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

    "Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream
    is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

    Note Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated."
Thema:

Missing Mixpot Content

Loading...
  1. Missing Mixpot Content - Similar Threads - Missing Mixpot Content

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...