Missing Minecoins. Can someone help?

Discus and support Missing Minecoins. Can someone help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a gift card for Minecoins for my son's Minecraft game 3 days ago(1/14/23). He plays on the PC, and the purchase was made from our PC. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Fitch1, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Brian Fitch1
    Brian Fitch1 Guest

I redeemed a gift card for Minecoins for my son's Minecraft game 3 days ago(1/14/23). He plays on the PC, and the purchase was made from our PC. When the balance was not showing up in his Minecraft game, in the marketplace, I double checked in his Microsoft account and the purchase is showing there as "Completed". I tried to reach out to a customer care rep at Microsoft, and they told me to wait 24 hrs and if the Minecoin's still weren't there to "contact the developer". As anyone that has tried to reach a customer service rep these days knows, it is very difficult and time consuming to even find the correct contact channels, let alone speak to someone that is competent, or speaks english clearly. (And thats if you can even get the number to these agents).

Any help here would be appreciated, I just want the 3500 Minecoins in his account, as my wife purchased this gift card for him for his birthday and we can't afford to just have it not work.

Thank you for anyone willing to help us here.

:)

Brian Fitch1, Jan 18, 2023
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Missing Minecoins

Hello Xpar17Mommy24

For any in-game related issues I would recommend reaching out to the game developers in this case
    Mojang should be able to assist you with this issue.

I hope you can get this resolved.

{{XBF Erick}}
  3. dlynch4 Win User

[2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins

I am running into the same issue with missing minecoins from the starter pack as well. The only reason the starter pack was purchased was to get a few minecoins to start and they do not show up in the account. The same steps that lindros2 has followed
    have been attempted as well with no luck.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Minecraft Minecoins missing

5. DimitriosPantazidis Win User

Well, I'll try that too!!! Good to be here!!!
  6. DimitriosPantazidis Win User

In many cases, the issue is when parents purchase these items or redeemed a gift card on their own Microsoft account, not knowing that they cannot be transferred to a child’s account later.

In order to track down your purchase, please make sure that you are logged in to the Microsoft account on which you purchased the item or redeemed the card.

If you find that you have redeemed a prepaid card or purchased on the wrong account, you will need to contact our Xbox support team here.

This is from mojang website. This is what i deal with because the gift option was not available to me.

I contacted them but got no answer so far, nor i expect one since i read this. But how can i get help from ms, since the automated option is down and i don’t see any direct help option on the website? Thanks!!
Thema:

1. Missing Minecoins. Can someone help? - Similar Threads - Missing Minecoins someone

2. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  6. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  7. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  10. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...