Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

Discus and support Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just realized that my Live messages are gone. I'm supposed to have the codes on the message center but this morning it was no longer showing and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cholpi, Sep 16, 2016.

  1. Cholpi
    Cholpi Guest

    Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages


    I just realized that my Live messages are gone. I'm supposed to have the codes on the message center but this morning it was no longer showing and I have not redeem the codes yet. Please help. Microsoft Customer Service sent me here.

    :)
     
    Cholpi, Sep 16, 2016
    #1
  2. kav
    kav Guest
    Limbo

    Oh, just signed into Live and a code for Limbo is sitting my messages. Those of you who haven't received one yet, it might be worth checking your Live messages. Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages :)
     
  3. Sunset Overdrive

    Well, I missed that.

    But I have received a message from Xbox Live about some free content for the game, because I played it.
    Last year.
    For about 4 hours when it was on a free trial.
     
    Lostsoul 301281, Sep 16, 2016
    #3
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

    Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

    Hey Cholpi -

    What codes are you missing? Knowing what we're looking for will help us help you. Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages :)

    Let us know!
     
    Miss Bijoux, Sep 19, 2016
    #4
  5. Cholpi
    Cholpi Guest
    The last one was for the Warthog for Forza game and a previous one was for a game to download but I can't remember that one. They arrived thru Xbox Live Messages but not on muy emails. Thanks.
     
    Cholpi, Sep 26, 2016
    #5
  6. I deleted my code for the Mercedes c63 s amg. I want to know if I can get my code back or get a new code.
     
    PartialSlayer64, Sep 26, 2016
    #6
  7. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages :D
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Cholpi Win User

    Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

    The last one was for the Warthog for Forza game and a previous one was for a game to download but I can't remember that one. They arrived thru Xbox Live Messages but not on muy emails. Thanks.
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

    Hey Cholpi -

    What codes are you missing? Knowing what we're looking for will help us help you. :)

    Let us know!
  10. Mister Beep Win User

    Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  11. PartialSlayer64 Win User

    Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

    I deleted my code for the Mercedes c63 s amg. I want to know if I can get my code back or get a new code.
  12. Mister Maka Win User

    Yet Another missing Rocket League code

    Hey there jayzusfnkryste!

    Please check your Xbox Live messages for communications on your missing code. If you still haven't received your code for Rocket League, please create a new thread and let us know.
Thema:

Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages

Loading...
  1. Missing Messages Codes received on Live Messages - Similar Threads - Missing Messages Codes

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that

    in XBoX on Windows
    I miss clicked the message I meant to send my cat to him not that: I meant to send a pic of my cat but I sent that pic so I deleted it because it was inappropriate so can u plz unban me, camden1017 63585e79-4577-40de-917e-f154b8bfb0cf