Missing Limbo Code

Discus and support Missing Limbo Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a message that i had be givin limbo as an early adopter I logged into my account and the message with the code is now gone... Uh oh... that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VagabondMussel, Dec 27, 2014.

  1. Missing Limbo Code


    I received a message that i had be givin limbo as an early adopter I logged into my account and the message with the code is now gone...

    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

    :)
     
    VagabondMussel, Dec 27, 2014
    #1
  2. Donair X
    Donair X Guest
    Limbo Code Missing

    As a day one adopter I received a code for downloading Limbo but it seems to have disappeared now that I've gone to redeem it.
     
    Donair X, Dec 27, 2014
    #2
  3. Missing limbo Code

    Hey there WRAITH UK and DarwinRover!

    Sorry to hear that you have not received a Limbo code and for any inconvieninces this may have caused. For more information regarding this promotion, please check out Misses Quinzel's post here.
    If you need assistance with any other support issues, please feel free to create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.
    Thanks!
     
    Mister Quimby, Dec 27, 2014
    #3
  4. Missing Limbo Code

    Hey there VagabondMussel!

    I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, you can check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Dec 27, 2014
    #4
  5. xWeez Win User

    Lost Limbo Code

    Thank you Misses Quinzel, I will contact through chat/call concerning the Halo code.

    Any help with the Limbo code?
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

    Missing limbo Code

    Hey there WRAITH UK and DarwinRover!

    Sorry to hear that you have not received a Limbo code and for any inconvieninces this may have caused. For more information regarding this promotion, please check out Misses Quinzel's post here.
    If you need assistance with any other support issues, please feel free to create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.
    Thanks!
  7. PaulBirkett Win User

    Missing limbo Code

    If you didn't get it within the first few days you won't be getting one.

    I've ben trying for weeks to get one with no avail. Disgusting way to treat loyal customers.

    Try tweeting Major nelson or Phil Spencer , see if you have more luck than me.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

    Missing Limbo Code

    Hey there VagabondMussel!

    I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, you can check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks in advance!
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Limbo Code Missing

    Hey, Donair! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
Thema:

Missing Limbo Code

Loading...
  1. Missing Limbo Code - Similar Threads - Missing Limbo Code

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...