Missing likes and comments on my captures
Discus and support Missing likes and comments on my captures in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CalKly, Oct 23, 2023.
Thema:
Missing likes and comments on my captures
Loading...
-
Missing likes and comments on my captures - Similar Threads - Missing likes comments
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.
in XBoX Games and AppsLike a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft... -
Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty
in XBoX Games and AppsDo you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty: Ive just started a new channel for old school and new school gaming Focal Point Im new to youtube and looking to improve and expand, is there any games you guys would like to watch, should i do... -
Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back
in XBoX on ConsolesFeel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back: So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them...