Missing latest episode

Discus and support Missing latest episode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the season pass for From Dusk till Dawn: The Series and I'm still waiting for episode for 4 which aired on April 1st to be added to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hazel and Fiver, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. Missing latest episode


    I purchased the season pass for From Dusk till Dawn: The Series and I'm still waiting for episode for 4 which aired on April 1st to be added to Xbox video. What's going on?

    :)
     
    Hazel and Fiver, Apr 4, 2014
    #1
  2. MrMuffin
    MrMuffin Guest
    Downton Abbey season 3 Ep 8 not included in seadon pass?!?!

    I hit this problem as well. When I bought my season pass only episodes 1-6 were available. A bit later I checked back and episode 7 was available. Then a week or so later I checked again and the season finale (episode 9) was available but episode 8 was
    still missing from the season pass. I ended up paying the 160 points to rent episode 8 separately and it worked fine so it's definitely there, just missing from the season pass...the fact that the finale became available before it did makes this seem like
    a glitch...or maybe finale's just work differently than regular episodes?
     
    MrMuffin, Apr 4, 2014
    #2
  3. season pass missing episodes

    Continuum season 2 only has 7 episodes available to watch in the season pass--4 more episodes have been aired already, one of the missing ones was released over a month ago. Why aren't the latest 4 episodes available? Is this a glitch?
     
    NursingDust1646, Apr 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Missing latest episode

    Any explanation why the new episodes are not uploaded yet?
     
    Hazel and Fiver, Apr 8, 2014
    #4
  5. Hazel and Fiver Win User

    Missing latest episode

    Any explanation why the new episodes are not uploaded yet?
  6. MCRicky-6E244CD7-FC0 Win User

    uk status code 200 ,artwork missing,cant remove pins

    Hi thanks for your reply.

    I don't know if it's coincidence but all the shows in the latest episode section on now working okay for me :)

    The cover art and some of the pins missing shows, are actually there you can do a Bing search to find them and play, and now play from the latest episode section which is very nice:)

    Have added video as an example

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLW5ubwcpJc]

    But thanks again for the support

    Ricky
  7. CrystalP76 Win User

    Battlestar Galactica: Complete Series is missing quite a few episodes.

    Hi Kris,

    I'm in Canada and there are four episodes missing. The episode numbers in your listed series don't always line up with the episodes as they are listed online, so I've listed the missing episodes by name only.

    Missing Episodes:

    "Exodus Part 2"

    "Sometimes a Great Notion"

    "Deadlock"

    "Daybreak Part 1"

    Can you let me know if the episodes are just not showing up in the list for some reason?

    Thanks again.
  8. Deanrockon Win User

    Face Off and Lost Girl missing from X-Box Video

    As of now, I still don't have last week's Face Off episode (Episode 12), nor the latest episode of Lost Girl (Episode 13), which should have populated today.
  9. Mister Rush Win User

    walking dead season pass 302 still not working right???

    Hi all, Are you now seeing issues with the latest episode (episode 12) in the season pass? Let us know. Thanks!
Thema:

Missing latest episode

Loading...
  1. Missing latest episode - Similar Threads - Missing latest episode

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update

    in XBoX on Windows
    "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update: After the latest update to the newer interface I have just a grey screen for a background, no game art when selecting a game tile. I checked, and the option "Use Game Art" is now missing from the...