Missing Killer Instinct Code

Discus and support Missing Killer Instinct Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I received an email like many saying that I would be getting a promotional code for Killer Instinct but I have still not gotten the code. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Stingray1976, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. Stingray1976
    Stingray1976 Guest

    Missing Killer Instinct Code


    Hello, I received an email like many saying that I would be getting a promotional code for Killer Instinct but I have still not gotten the code. Any help would be appreciated.

    Gamer Tag: Email: [Mod Removed]

    Email received: November 06

    [table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]You're a fan of us and we're a fan of you.We want to show you our appreciation, so we're giving you:[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

    [table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]KILLER INSTINCT[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]We've unlocked all characters so you can hit the ground running.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]Watch your inbox on November 22 for instructions on how to claim your free gift.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

    [/td]
    [/tr]

    [/table]
    [table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Don't worry, we'll remind you.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

    [/td]
    [/tr]

    [/table]
    [table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]We wouldn't be here without you,and we know you'll do amazingthings on Xbox One.Thank you from Xbox Live.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jump ahead.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

    [/td]
    [/tr]

    [/table]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [table][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

    [/td]
    [/tr]

    [/table]
    [table][tr][/tr][/table]

    :)
     
    Stingray1976, Jan 18, 2014
    #1
  2. D3Ic3
    D3Ic3 Guest
    Killer Instinct Code

    Missing Code for Killer Instinct for Xbox One!
     
    D3Ic3, Jan 18, 2014
    #2
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Trying Xbox one Today

    @COD Maybe because its the same demos from a month or more ago. Sadira has been in Killer Instinct since September but she was missing from the build I played.
     
    Burst Axe, Jan 18, 2014
    #3
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

    Missing Killer Instinct Code

    G'day Stingray! I've removed your email from your post - please keep account and contact info private on these forums. I will be happy to help you with your Killer Instinct code. Please check your Junk/Spam folder to make sure it didn't wind up there. If
    you still can't find it, send me a PM (Click the little green envelope under this post) and I'll help you through private message to keep information secure. =)
     
    Misses Joust, Jan 19, 2014
    #4
  5. Misses Joust Win User

    Missing Killer Instinct Code

    G'day Stingray! I've removed your email from your post - please keep account and contact info private on these forums. I will be happy to help you with your Killer Instinct code. Please check your Junk/Spam folder to make sure it didn't wind up there. If
    you still can't find it, send me a PM (Click the little green envelope under this post) and I'll help you through private message to keep information secure. =)
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    Killer Instinct 2 on the Xbox One?

    Hello everyone :)

    I miss Killer Instinct 2 :(

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Purchase DLC

  8. Natedogisback11 Win User

    Season 2 and Beyond

    I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  9. beachbum RIZ Win User

    So Proud of Sony for taking a stand.

    Well thats an xbox one for a customer that has common sense. you will not be missed, but you will miss out on battlefield/COD map packs, killer instinct and halo.. Good luck with your POS4!!
Thema:

Missing Killer Instinct Code

Loading...
  1. Missing Killer Instinct Code - Similar Threads - Missing Killer Instinct

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...