Missing Killer Instinct Code

Discus and support Missing Killer Instinct Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I received an email like many saying that I would be getting a promotional code for Killer Instinct but I have still not gotten the code. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Stingray1976, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Stingray1976
    Stingray1976 Guest

Hello, I received an email like many saying that I would be getting a promotional code for Killer Instinct but I have still not gotten the code. Any help would be appreciated.

Gamer Tag: Email: [Mod Removed]

Email received: November 06

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]You're a fan of us and we're a fan of you.We want to show you our appreciation, so we're giving you:[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]KILLER INSTINCT[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]We've unlocked all characters so you can hit the ground running.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]Watch your inbox on November 22 for instructions on how to claim your free gift.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Don't worry, we'll remind you.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]We wouldn't be here without you,and we know you'll do amazingthings on Xbox One.Thank you from Xbox Live.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jump ahead.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [table][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][/tr][/table]

:)

Stingray1976, Jan 18, 2014
  2. D3Ic3
    D3Ic3 Guest
    Killer Instinct Code

Missing Code for Killer Instinct for Xbox One!

D3Ic3, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Trying Xbox one Today

@COD Maybe because its the same demos from a month or more ago. Sadira has been in Killer Instinct since September but she was missing from the build I played.

Burst Axe, Jan 18, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Stingray! I've removed your email from your post - please keep account and contact info private on these forums. I will be happy to help you with your Killer Instinct code. Please check your Junk/Spam folder to make sure it didn't wind up there. If
    you still can't find it, send me a PM (Click the little green envelope under this post) and I'll help you through private message to keep information secure. =)

Misses Joust, Jan 19, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Stingray! I've removed your email from your post - please keep account and contact info private on these forums. I will be happy to help you with your Killer Instinct code. Please check your Junk/Spam folder to make sure it didn't wind up there. If
    you still can't find it, send me a PM (Click the little green envelope under this post) and I'll help you through private message to keep information secure. =)
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Killer Instinct 2 on the Xbox One?

Hello everyone :)

I miss Killer Instinct 2 :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

8. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  9. beachbum RIZ Win User

So Proud of Sony for taking a stand.

Well thats an xbox one for a customer that has common sense. you will not be missed, but you will miss out on battlefield/COD map packs, killer instinct and halo.. Good luck with your POS4!!
Thema:

1. Missing Killer Instinct Code - Similar Threads - Missing Killer Instinct

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  5. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  6. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  8. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  9. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  10. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...