missing keys

Discus and support missing keys in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when can I expect my bonus keys for playing Greece? Still waiting to get rewardd 11f1bebe-9cf8-4266-af75-ef7624e6f52c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonineBasket18, Dec 7, 2017.

  1. missing keys


    when can I expect my bonus keys for playing Greece? Still waiting to get rewardd

    :)
     
    LeonineBasket18, Dec 7, 2017
    #1
  2. I have had several times lost coins and power ups......2000 coins!! Now, I am missing 100 keys! I

    missing 100 keys that were purchased last night. Lost over 2000 coins and many other power ups and keys in the past.
     
    ImpishNumber28, Dec 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Missing Keys

    I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

    You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

    Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

    Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

    Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

    Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
     
    Castellus Zemi, Dec 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

    Missing Keys

    I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

    You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

    Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

    Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

    Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

    Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Missing Keys

    Did you look to see if they were in the incoming gifts section? That's where I found my keys from the community goal.
  6. AdamDietterick Win User

    READ IF U THINK BF3 IS BECOMING MW3

    [quote user="x Proto x"]

    Yes, I do. Use periods.

    [/quote]

    Maybe the OP is missing their period key. Somehow, my work laptop is missing the stop key for playing videos.
  7. blueamcat Win User

    Group not found

    Which beta key are you missing?
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Virtual Keys Missing

    For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
Thema:

missing keys

Loading...
  1. missing keys - Similar Threads - missing keys

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...: Why does your new menu have to be so hard to navigate hiding all the necessities to where we can’t find them easily your old menu worked just fine. This new menu is straight garbage. Where is game...