Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3

Discus and support Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Just Cause 3 on the 15th November, so over 15 days ago, and still haven't received my download code for Just Cause 2. Having contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GreggyP69, Nov 30, 2015.

  1. GreggyP69
    GreggyP69 Guest

    Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3


    I pre-ordered Just Cause 3 on the 15th November, so over 15 days ago, and still haven't received my download code for Just Cause 2. Having contacted XBox support, they recommend posting on this forum to get a reply. Hopefully this gets picked up by someone
    soon.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    GreggyP69, Nov 30, 2015
    #1
  2. DuplexDisc91
    DuplexDisc91 Guest
    just cause 2 code not received on preordering just cause 3

    I haven received code for just cause 2 on pre ordering just cause 3, over two weeks already

    nitin
     
    DuplexDisc91, Nov 30, 2015
    #2
  3. Just cause 2 promo code

    Still haven't recieved my just cause 2 code :c

    Promotion Details
    : Pre-order Just Cause 3 and get just cause 2 code within 7-10 days

    Date of Purchase:11/5/2015

    Promo Item(s): Just Cause 2 code
     
    ThyVelociraptor, Nov 30, 2015
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3 :D
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 30, 2015
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  6. FabioTroiano Win User

    Missing Just Cause 2 code after buying Just Cause 3

  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Missing Just Cause 2 code after buying Just Cause 3

    Hey there InfectorX.

    Codes are sent out 7-10 days afters the date of purchase. If you don't receive your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Thank you!
  8. Vicious RM Win User

    Just cause 3 and 2

    I have pre ordered just cause 3 on october 29th, until now i disnt receive the just cause 2 download code either. Gamertag :
  9. keskai Win User

    Just Cause 3 promo code

    Hi, just wondering if this message was transferred?
Thema:

Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3

Loading...
  1. Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3 - Similar Threads - Missing Cause promo

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

    in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...