missing java minecraft edition after transfering

Discus and support missing java minecraft edition after transfering in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; &)@#($&@_#(*$@_ Microsoft i KNEW this would be bad.... I finally get forced to transfer and voila i can buy MC again after i already bought it, I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxxStormeyesxxx, Apr 11, 2022.

  1. missing java minecraft edition after transfering


    &)@#($&@_#(*$@_ Microsoft i KNEW this would be bad....

    I finally get forced to transfer and voila i can buy MC again after i already bought it,

    I am a server hoster and can not get on now to service the players, thank you Microsoft...

    PLEASE contact me ASAP and fix this

    java edition

    :)
     
    xxxStormeyesxxx, Apr 11, 2022
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    missing java minecraft edition after transfering

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey xxxStormeyesxxx, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    xxxStormeyesxxx, have you tried to reinstall the launcher already? Please, do!

    Then, log out of the Launcher. Log in with your new Microsoft account, not your old Mojang account. Note carefully the labels on the login form.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    transferir mundos de minecraft de java a xbox one [Mod Translation - transfer minecraft worlds from java to xbox one]

    Hey Enzo

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to transfer a Java World to an Xbox One World.

    This is not possible, you are not able to transfer a World to from Java, to console, much less if this is not the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft.

    As far as transferring Worlds in the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you can take a look at

    this
    article.

    I hope this helps.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Mojang Account Recovery

    Hi Tekk274, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    If you’ve missed your chance to migrate, you no longer have access to your Java Edition account or Minecraft: Java Edition. To continue playing Minecraft, you will have to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition using a Microsoft account.

    Please, take a look here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/19633473939981

    I hope this helps.
  5. SmartLace1968 Win User

    account recovery for old minecraft accounts before the migration cut off date.

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you need help with the recover of your old Minecraft account that missed the migration period.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    To set your expectations properly, in your case that you missed the migration period it means you no longer have access to your Java Edition account or Minecraft: Java Edition. And if you wish to continue playing Minecraft, you will have to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition using a Microsoft account.

    For your reference about what happens to the accounts that missed the migration, please open this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19...

    Thank you for your cooperation.
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

    Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

    So I go to minecraft java and bedrock edition and then click redeem a code under the three dots. After that i wait for it purchase. Then i got to the xbox app go into the microsoft acc that has minecraft on it then i will be able to access minecraft bedrock and java edition. I am correct right?
Thema:

missing java minecraft edition after transfering

Loading...
  1. missing java minecraft edition after transfering - Similar Threads - missing java minecraft

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. Can’t play Minecraft Java multiplayer – Missing Xbox setting: “Can play with people outside...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Minecraft Java multiplayer – Missing Xbox setting: “Can play with people outside...: Hello, Today, I purchased the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. However, I am unable to access multiplayer in Minecraft: Java Edition despite having the correct account settings. Here's a...
  7. I missed the opportunity to migrate my 2nd MC java account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I missed the opportunity to migrate my 2nd MC java account: Hi all, I typically play java on my main account and play bedrock on my 2nd minecraft account. I migrated my main account but forgot completely to do so on my second, I know its about 2 years late...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition License Missing After Migration and Xbox Account Conflict

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition License Missing After Migration and Xbox Account Conflict: Hello, I’m having a serious issue with my Minecraft: Java Edition license. I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition years ago via Mojang and successfully migrated it to my Microsoft account. A few...
  9. Minecraft Java fails to launch due to missing files. How do I fix this?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java fails to launch due to missing files. How do I fix this?: I tried on multiple occasions to launch Minecraft this month and each time I got the same error message. I have played Minecraft on my current device before, but not in many years. I may have...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...