Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token

Discus and support Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was hoping to try the Groove Music pass 4 free months offer. I signed up in January and I don't think I received an email with a token for the free... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JimVD, Feb 23, 2017.

  1. JimVD
    JimVD Guest

    Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token


    I was hoping to try the Groove Music pass 4 free months offer. I signed up in January and I don't think I received an email with a token for the free offer. I wondered if it's possible to request this. thank you!

    :)
     
    JimVD, Feb 23, 2017
    #1
  2. bhaskar
    bhaskar Guest
    Groove Music not got 3 month free code

    New to Groove Music?

    Try 4 months of free music on us

    During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber via email or Xbox message center.

    I signed up to the trail but didn't get the token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass within the 30 days
     
    bhaskar, Feb 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Steph_Corner
    Steph_Corner Guest
    What's up with the 3 month Groove pass?

    Hi SE7ENTH GU3ST , the groove promotion only were for new membership the link will help you if you were a new member just follow the link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass trial
    customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber via
    email or Xbox message center. Upon completion of the promotional period, membership will be automatically billed as specified at signup unless cancelled. Limit 1 token per customer, single use only. Token must be used by August 15, 2017
     
    Steph_Corner, Feb 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token

    Hey there BassCreature14,

    How did you sign up for this promotion? If you are eligible, you would have received an email communication with more information and details. Let us know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Feb 24, 2017
    #4
  5. JimVD
    JimVD Guest
    Hi,

    Thanks for your reply. I signed up for Groove on January 4th as a first-time user. I can't remember whether I signed up through the browser or using the Windows 10 app. I learned about the promotion first online. I didn't see any special instructions for
    requesting the promotion and thought I simply needed to signup as a first-time user by the deadline. I received a welcome e-mail from Groove and a billing renewal notification e-mail, but I didn't see an e-mail about the free offer token. Thanks for your
    advice!
     
    JimVD, Feb 25, 2017
    #5
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Thanks for the information. Unfortunately we're only able to assist with Groove promotions that took place on the Xbox dashboard specifically. To receive further assistance, please reach out to
    Microsoft Support to explain the issue. Please be sure to keep us posted here if you need further assistance with this promotion after reaching out! We definitely want to make sure this is sorted
    for you.

    Let us know how it goes! Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token :)
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token

    Hey there BassCreature14,

    How did you sign up for this promotion? If you are eligible, you would have received an email communication with more information and details. Let us know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. JimVD Win User

    Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token

    Hi,

    Thanks for your reply. I signed up for Groove on January 4th as a first-time user. I can't remember whether I signed up through the browser or using the Windows 10 app. I learned about the promotion first online. I didn't see any special instructions for
    requesting the promotion and thought I simply needed to signup as a first-time user by the deadline. I received a welcome e-mail from Groove and a billing renewal notification e-mail, but I didn't see an e-mail about the free offer token. Thanks for your
    advice!
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token

    Thanks for the information. Unfortunately we're only able to assist with Groove promotions that took place on the Xbox dashboard specifically. To receive further assistance, please reach out to
    Microsoft Support to explain the issue. Please be sure to keep us posted here if you need further assistance with this promotion after reaching out! We definitely want to make sure this is sorted
    for you.

    Let us know how it goes! :)
  10. Steph_Corner Win User

    I have not yet received my Groove Music 3 month free token

    The music groove promotion was only available for first time user here is a link to check to see if it is the same promotion that you had.

    *Offer valid until 12:00 AM GMT July 1, 2017 or while supplies last. Codes for additional free months must be redeemed by August 15, 2017. Customer must sign up for a free trial (new customers only). Credit card required. Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass
    trial customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber
    via email or Xbox message center
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove
  11. Steph_Corner Win User

    What's up with the 3 month Groove pass?

    Hi SE7ENTH GU3ST , the groove promotion only were for new membership the link will help you if you were a new member just follow the link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass trial
    customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber via
    email or Xbox message center. Upon completion of the promotional period, membership will be automatically billed as specified at signup unless cancelled. Limit 1 token per customer, single use only. Token must be used by August 15, 2017
Thema:

Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token

Loading...
  1. Missing Groove Music Pass e-mail offer token - Similar Threads - Missing Groove Music

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...