missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have MIcrosoft Jigsaw puzzles the premium version on Windows 8.1. It has been freezing when trying to open for several days. Tonight I uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UncoloredWolf2, May 17, 2018.

  1. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw


    I have MIcrosoft Jigsaw puzzles the premium version on Windows 8.1. It has been freezing when trying to open for several days. Tonight I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Now I am missing about 2/3 of my gold bars. I have 115 of the downloadable
    collections (all that are available) and many, many of them are missing. They appear to all be available for purchase again. All but the newest collection are finished through the easy, medium, and hard levels and about half are finished through the expert
    level. This happened about a year ago. I'm very frustrated!

    :)
     
    UncoloredWolf2, May 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Jigsaw download and Daily Challenge problems

    Daily challenges and new purchased collections would not download. This worked for me. . Uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw. . Restart Computer. . Reinstall Microsoft jigsaw from the App Store. Everything now works OK. All collections purchased
    using gold bars were still available and downloaded fine. The daily challenges took a while but they now work ok also.
     
    TealUrchin84767, May 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Cheriemscn
    Cheriemscn Guest
    Add Collections

    I do not seem to be able to use my Gold bars to add new collections to my Microsoft Jigsaw and cannot seem to do so through the store either.
     
    Cheriemscn, May 17, 2018
    #3
  4. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

    I just went back to the game and discovered that I only have two collections. 113 are MISSING!
     
    UncoloredWolf2, May 17, 2018
    #4
  5. UncoloredWolf2 Win User

    missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

    I just went back to the game and discovered that I only have two collections. 113 are MISSING!
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.

    Hello @Terry O_33! I hope that you are doing well!

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues locating the gold bars . But don't worry, the following troubleshooting steps will help fix the issue.

    Step 1: Clear Mac address:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    Step 2: Close any running games:

    To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

    1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Remove your account:

    First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

    Step 4: Reset your console:

    If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    How to carry over your games and progress from old computer to new computer

  8. AMT73 Win User

    Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

    Thanks Pink Angel, Microsoft have finally responded to the many questions on this subject on their Facebook page. Microsoft added the value of the deleted jigsaws to our points so we have to repurchase the jigsaws once again. I had to trawl through days
    of posted complaints to find this 'hidden' info -

    Microsoft
    Jigsaw


    Hi All! We are sorry you've encountered an error in your game upon game update. All missing collections should have been credited back in gold so that you can repurchase them with the credit. If you were not credited gold for your missing collections, please
    email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** so our team can help further. Thank you!

    It should've been told to all players straight after the update was applied. Very poor standards by Microsoft.
  9. Jesse E' Win User

    microsoft jigsaw......gold bars

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll suggest you post this on the Microsoft casual games community. They deal specifically with all casual games issues and are very helpful with cases like this.

    https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
Thema:

missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

Loading...
  1. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - missing gold bars

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Missing badges (years and Gold)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing badges (years and Gold): I've been waiting for a while for my XBOX live Gold badge, but that hasn't popped up yet. I discovered a couple days ago that my 20 year badge (I'm well past 21 years) has now disappeared too. How...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile: The Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge that was handed out last year is still missing from my profile even though I have been subscribed for 19 years. What can I do about this? There was another thread...
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...