missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

Discus and support missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have MIcrosoft Jigsaw puzzles the premium version on Windows 8.1. It has been freezing when trying to open for several days. Tonight I uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UncoloredWolf2, May 17, 2018.

1. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

I have MIcrosoft Jigsaw puzzles the premium version on Windows 8.1. It has been freezing when trying to open for several days. Tonight I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Now I am missing about 2/3 of my gold bars. I have 115 of the downloadable
    collections (all that are available) and many, many of them are missing. They appear to all be available for purchase again. All but the newest collection are finished through the easy, medium, and hard levels and about half are finished through the expert
    level. This happened about a year ago. I'm very frustrated!

:)

UncoloredWolf2, May 17, 2018
  2. Jigsaw download and Daily Challenge problems

Daily challenges and new purchased collections would not download. This worked for me. . Uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw. . Restart Computer. . Reinstall Microsoft jigsaw from the App Store. Everything now works OK. All collections purchased
    using gold bars were still available and downloaded fine. The daily challenges took a while but they now work ok also.

TealUrchin84767, May 17, 2018
  3. Cheriemscn
    Cheriemscn Guest
    Add Collections

I do not seem to be able to use my Gold bars to add new collections to my Microsoft Jigsaw and cannot seem to do so through the store either.

Cheriemscn, May 17, 2018
  4. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

I just went back to the game and discovered that I only have two collections. 113 are MISSING!

UncoloredWolf2, May 17, 2018
  5. UncoloredWolf2 Win User

I just went back to the game and discovered that I only have two collections. 113 are MISSING!
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.

Hello @Terry O_33! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues locating the gold bars . But don't worry, the following troubleshooting steps will help fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Close any running games:

To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 4: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to carry over your games and progress from old computer to new computer

8. AMT73 Win User

Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

Thanks Pink Angel, Microsoft have finally responded to the many questions on this subject on their Facebook page. Microsoft added the value of the deleted jigsaws to our points so we have to repurchase the jigsaws once again. I had to trawl through days
    of posted complaints to find this 'hidden' info -

Microsoft
    Jigsaw

Hi All! We are sorry you've encountered an error in your game upon game update. All missing collections should have been credited back in gold so that you can repurchase them with the credit. If you were not credited gold for your missing collections, please
    email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** so our team can help further. Thank you!

It should've been told to all players straight after the update was applied. Very poor standards by Microsoft.
  9. Jesse E' Win User

microsoft jigsaw......gold bars

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you post this on the Microsoft casual games community. They deal specifically with all casual games issues and are very helpful with cases like this.

https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
Thema:

1. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw - Similar Threads - missing gold bars

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  5. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  6. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  8. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  9. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  10. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...