Missing Gears of War Collection Codes

Discus and support Missing Gears of War Collection Codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Gears of War 4 last October and was supposed to receive the Gears of War Collection (1, 2, 3, Judgement) codes if I played prior to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cukar, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. Cukar
    Cukar Guest

    Missing Gears of War Collection Codes


    I purchased Gears of War 4 last October and was supposed to receive the Gears of War Collection (1, 2, 3, Judgement) codes if I played prior to December 31, 2016. I did in fact play the game then and purchased the game, so as I went to download the prior
    games today for some nostalgia I saw that I was only sent Gears of War 1 and 2 codes. I never received codes for the other two. They were supposed to be sent out as messages, but again, I only received messages containing codes for Gears 1 and 2, not 3 and
    Judgement.

    :)
     
    Cukar, Nov 1, 2017
    #1
  2. Legacy01134
    Legacy01134 Guest
    Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection for Xbox One (Backwards Compatible) Codes Not Received

    I've received 2/3 codes from the collection but still am missing gears of war 2
     
    Legacy01134, Nov 1, 2017
    #2
  3. DarkVains
    DarkVains Guest
    Missing content from the gears of war 4 pre-order

    Hello,

    I pre-ordered the gears of war 4 pack and received the codes for gears of war 2 & 3 but have not yet received the code for gears of war 1.

    Please could you re-send the code for Gears of War 1 as this is missing from the pre-order collection?

    Thanks

    Will
     
    DarkVains, Nov 1, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Missing Gears of War Collection Codes

    CrazY1985, Nov 1, 2017
    #4
  5. Legacy01134 Win User

    Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection for Xbox One (Backwards Compatible) Codes Not Received

    I've received 2/3 codes from the collection but still am missing gears of war 2
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    Não recebi o Código do combo.

    Hey there,

    We just want to clarify. Which game are you missing from the Gears of War console bundle? Were you referring to the Gear of War Ultimate Edition Game itself, or the collection of Gears of War titles that are usable on Backward Compatibility.

    Let us know!
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    Deleted Codes Message

    Hey there Chemical Vixen,

    To clarify, which codes are you referring to? Are you referring to the Gears of War collection that includes Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and Gears of War: Judgement?

    Let us know!
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

    Missing Gears of War Collection Codes

    Contact official support for this.

    They should be able to help.

    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

    Missing Gears of War Collection Codes

Thema:

Missing Gears of War Collection Codes

Loading...
  1. Missing Gears of War Collection Codes - Similar Threads - Missing Gears War

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...