Missing gears of war code

Discus and support Missing gears of war code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the limited edition gears of war console with gears of war 4 ultimate and have not recieved my codes for gears 1,2,3, and judgement,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SPANKIE09, Oct 23, 2016.

  1. SPANKIE09
    SPANKIE09 Guest

    Missing gears of war code


    I purchased the limited edition gears of war console with gears of war 4 ultimate and have not recieved my codes for gears 1,2,3, and judgement,

    :)
     
    SPANKIE09, Oct 23, 2016
    #1
  2. gears of war 4

    Pre-Order Gears of War 4 on 10-10-2016 missing promotion codes for Gears of War 1-2-3 and Gears of War Judgement
     
    MBW DEAD KINGS, Oct 23, 2016
    #2
  3. Missing code for Gears of War 1 & 2 & 3 & Judgment for pre-ordering Gears of War Ultimate Edition

    Missing code for Gears of War 1 & 2 & 3 & Judgment for pre-ordering Gears of War Ultimate Edition.
     
    the Death1iest1, Oct 23, 2016
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Missing gears of war code

    you have to wait for your turn Im the code waveswaves

    They are generally sent out 7-14 days after redemption of the game
     
    ngocphi, Oct 23, 2016
    #4
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey there!

    From the >>Gears of War 4<< store page:









    So if you still don't have your codes after 30 days, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll take a closer look.





    Thanks! Missing gears of war code :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. mistergamerskij Win User

    Missing unused code

    My redeem code for Gears of war 3 has missed. Help me please.
  7. wplhs2011 Win User

    GOW Codes Message has Been Deleted

    Hey there ,

    Which games are you missing exactly? We'd be happy to take a closer look!
    Hey Mister,

    It was a gears of war judgement code. I also had a full set of codes for all gears game as I got them from gears UE and gears of war 4.
  8. Legacy01134 Win User

    Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection for Xbox One (Backwards Compatible) Codes Not Received

    I've received 2/3 codes from the collection but still am missing gears of war 2
  9. WarIsComingHome Win User

    Lost codes for preordering Gears Ultimate Edition & Fallout 4

    Ok, so I received message containing all Gears of War codes, thanks!

    missing only Fallout 3 game-code
  10. Mister Mascot Win User

    GOW Codes Message has Been Deleted

    Hey there wplhs2011,

    Which games are you missing exactly? We'd be happy to take a closer look!

    Hey Mister,

    It was a gears of war judgement code. I also had a full set of codes for all gears game as I got them from gears UE and gears of war 4.
    Thanks for the info, I sent you a message over Xbox Live with more information.



    Cheers!
Thema:

Missing gears of war code

Loading...
  1. Missing gears of war code - Similar Threads - Missing gears war

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...