Missing Gears of War and Gears of War 2

Discus and support Missing Gears of War and Gears of War 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on November 2015 but I only got two Gears games is Gears of War 3 and Gears of Judgment. Help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DracaFurDragon, Jan 13, 2016.

  1. Missing Gears of War and Gears of War 2


    I purchased Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on November 2015 but I only got two Gears games is Gears of War 3 and Gears of Judgment. Help!

    :)
     
    DracaFurDragon, Jan 13, 2016
    #1
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Gears of War 2 Walkthroughs

    Below you can find the walkthrough guides for Gears of War 2. These are broken down into Chapters, so you can quickly find the answer to any problem you may encounter in the game.

    Gears of War 2 Walkthrough Guides

    IGN
    Read/view the walkthrough here: Direct Link

    Gamefaqs
    There are a number of walkthrough guides on Gamefaqs. Read these here: Direct Link 1, Direct Link 2, Direct Link 3, Direct Link 4, Direct Link 5, Direc Link 6
     
    kevin, Jan 13, 2016
    #2
  3. lindbergh
    lindbergh Guest
    What would be your Top 10 favorite XBOX 360 games of all-time?

    This is in no particular order:
    Halo 3
    Halo 4
    Gears of War
    Gears of War 2
    NBA 2K13
    Tekken 6
    Resident Evil 6
    Tomb Raider
    Forza Motor Sport
    Skyrim
     
    lindbergh, Jan 13, 2016
    #3
  4. Missing Gears of War and Gears of War 2

    Hey there DracaFurDragon!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Quimby, Jan 14, 2016
    #4
  5. penitent7angent Win User

    GoW Ultimate Edition collection?

    I have Gears of war 1, 3 and Judgment, but Gears of War 2 isn't available in my "ready to install" list, unlike the other items, I have looked at the Xbox Live Market place and Gears of War 2 just says "Bundle Only". I have bought and played Gears of War
    Ultimate Edition from Day one, so why is just Gears of War 2 missing?
  6. LuvJooLongTIME Win User

    Rate Gears for Campaign and Multiplayer?

    Campaign

    1. Gears of War 3

    2. Gears of War

    Haven't beat gears 2 compaign

    Multiplayer

    1. Gears of War 3

    2. Gears of War 2

    3. Gears of War
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    I believe i have unlocked the golden lancer skin but for some reason its not showing up

    Hey there SSJ Sto,

    The Golden Lancer in Gears of War 3 can only be obtained by 2 methods.

    1. As part of the Limited Edition of Gears of War 2. All who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3.

    2. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

    Do you own the Limited Edition of Gears of War 2 or have the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2?
  8. RuiJoão Win User

    problems with the xbox digital game card

    IS THE GEARS OF WAR 1

    GEARS OF WAR 3

    THE

    GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT

    GEARS OF WAR 2 I HAVE

    I DOWNLOADED
  9. ezdoesit510 Win User

    gold skins

    Gold Lancer

    The golden lancer was part of the Epic Edition of Gears of War 2, and all who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

    Gold Hammerburst

    The Golden Hammerburst was part of a midnight-madness event for Gears of War 2. Also, if you get the Veteran Gear achievement in Gears of War 2 it will unlock the golden skin for all five starter weapons.
Thema:

Missing Gears of War and Gears of War 2

Loading...
  1. Missing Gears of War and Gears of War 2 - Similar Threads - Missing Gears War

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...