Missing Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition preorder credits

Discus and support Missing Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition preorder credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; There was a promo running where if you preordered Gears of War 4 before the end of September you would receive rewards credits in return. I preordered... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jaded Sun, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Jaded Sun
    Jaded Sun Guest

There was a promo running where if you preordered Gears of War 4 before the end of September you would receive rewards credits in return. I preordered the Ultimate Edition (which was worth 10,000 credits) on September 27th. I have yet to receive the credits.

:)

Jaded Sun, Oct 18, 2016
  2. Never received 15000 points for preorder

I ordered gears of war 4 ultimate edition preorder and never received my 15000 points

THE MADCAP SYD, Oct 18, 2016
  3. DJ PAPA24
    DJ PAPA24 Guest
    Gears of War 4 ultimate edition codes

i didn't get codes for earlier gears game when i preorder gow 4 ultimate edition

DJ PAPA24, Oct 18, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Jaded Sun,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your account for completion of the event, and you should see the Credits pending by the end of the week.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition Promotion

Gears of War:Ultimate Edition is a stand alone game. It is the remastered version of the first Gears of War game. It does not include the other 4 games. The other 4 games are the original 360 versions and were included in 2 different promotions. You would
    receive codes for the 4 games if you either purchased and played Gears of War Ultimate by December 31, 2015 (the promotion you linked) or if you preordered Gears of War 4 (which would not include the Ultimate Edition).
  6. peterlmad-ED88C113-F Win User

Didn't receive the codes for the legacy Gears games after preordering Gears 4

I just preordered Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition, And saw I would get the whole gears of war collection, How come? can anyone help me out please, cause one of the main reasons I preordered it was because of getting the older games aswell!
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Jaded Sun,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your account for completion of the event, and you should see the Credits pending by the end of the week.
  8. Malacath Win User

Adam Fenix Glitch Gears of War 4..Help!!!!!

It appears to be a conflict with Gears of War ultimate edition DLC.

Because Adam Fenix is actually DLC for Gears of War Ultimate edition.

Installing the brothers to the end uninstall the adam fenix pack in Gear of war Ultime edition

Reinstalling the adam fenix pack will uninstall the brothers to end from gears of war 4
  9. DoctorWH034 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition

bonjour moi aussi je n'ai pas reçu mes 4 codes gears of war , alors que j'ai acheter gears of war ultimate edition .....

[Translation -

hello I too have not received my 4 gears of war codes , when I buy gears of war ultimate edition .....]
Thema:

1. Missing Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition preorder credits - Similar Threads - Missing Gears War

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  6. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  7. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  8. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  9. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  10. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...