Missing GB on Xbox SSD

Discus and support Missing GB on Xbox SSD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i've got a problem with free space on my Xbox Series S. Microsoft sells the console saying you can use 364GB, but adding all the space... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Also_Called_BSOD_2, Mar 7, 2022.

  1. Missing GB on Xbox SSD


    Hello everyone, i've got a problem with free space on my Xbox Series S.

    Microsoft sells the console saying you can use 364GB, but adding all the space my games and the apps use there's a hole of 40GB.

    [Xbox says 85GB free instead of 123GB]

    I don't have clips

    I don't have add-ons...

    I don't have games to shrink

    Thanks

    Bye

    :)
     
    Also_Called_BSOD_2, Mar 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Also_Called_BSOD_2 Win User

    Missing GB on Xbox SSD

    Hello Ricardo, thanks for answering.

    I've reset my console and all the GB that were missing are back.

    Tysm

    Bye
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Missing GB on Xbox SSD

    Hi Also_Called_BSOD_2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

    Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
  4. NolilQuezon Win User

    Xbox One S? no longer turning on after "clicking" noises

    You need to change SSD. That will problem solved.

    Mine is XBOX ONE S.

    SSD: LEXAR 512 GB SSD.

    Before Install SSD.

    and you need to download used Offline Update into USB.

    then Press and Hold BIND and EJECT, then Press Power.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

    Purchased an external hard drive that isn't showing up on Xbox 1

    Can you double check whether it is 250 GB SSD or 256 GB? And, it's 3.0.
  6. Volantem Win User

    Halo MCC stuttering problems

    Yeah, I have a 1070 ti, 32 gb of ram, two 1tb ssd's, a 500 gb ssd, and a 1tb hdd my cpu is an i7 8700 and I am running the latest windows version
Thema:

Missing GB on Xbox SSD

Loading...
  1. Missing GB on Xbox SSD - Similar Threads - Missing SSD

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing Series X internal SSD

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Series X internal SSD: I bought a Series X from auction and it's missing the internal SSD. Can I buy another one and get patches from Microsoft to get it working again? 8571ac02-1aac-45bc-9c1e-62268497f77a