Missing Games

Discus and support Missing Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i’ve had my Xbox one for almost a decade and it came with 2 games in a bundle. I’ve got a series s now and I realised the games don’t show up even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Corbett1, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Missing Games

So i’ve had my Xbox one for almost a decade and it came with 2 games in a bundle. I’ve got a series s now and I realised the games don’t show up even though all my other games do. Does anyone know why and if theres a way of me verifying my ownership as they’re on my xbox one on the same profile?

:)

Aaron Corbett1, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

missing game or missing money

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Star Wars delayed

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect game are always a miss.
  4. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Starwars Xbox 360 Bundle

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect games are always a miss.
  5. US Revenge Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines =)

game will be hit or miss, tbh, probably miss.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Missing game?

Hi!

I'm sorry, but you'll also have to buy the X1 version. The version for X360 is not compatible due to the remaster (with updated version for a more powerful hardware), as indicated on the

list
Thema:

Missing Games

1. Missing Games - Similar Threads - Missing Games

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  7. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  8. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  9. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  10. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...