Missing Game Disc Not Returned

Discus and support Missing Game Disc Not Returned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Sent My Xbox One S To Get Fixed And I Had Mass Effect Legendary Edition stuck inside of it and when I got it back it wasn't there, I still have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonathanPearson6, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Missing Game Disc Not Returned

I Sent My Xbox One S To Get Fixed And I Had Mass Effect Legendary Edition stuck inside of it and when I got it back it wasn't there, I still have the case for it, but I haven't gotten any other packages from Xbox

:)

JonathanPearson6, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

it is still theft, what if he could not remove the disc due to breakdown, i work in a national repair center where we gets all sorts of consoles and laptops etc etc, everything that is sent in is documented and must be returned or we face huge fines from the regulators. if an item is sent with the unit then it must be sent back regardless of what the terms say.

Simply stating they will have to buy the game again is wrong on so many levels.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

which is theft, like he said it was stuck in there so probably could not be removed.

OP contact support and demand the game be returned or replaced.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft does state to remove all accessories and any disc that might be inside the console before you send it back, as they are not guaranteed to be returned. You agree to this before you send it back. Your only option is to purchase the game again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately anything you send in with a console is not guaranteed to be returned.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game disk not returned after service...

Hello Quietcool82,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a missing game disc that was not returned after a console repair. Please try responding the the email you last received regarding your repair order, this email will go directly to the
    agent who created the order for you. There, you can request information on the missing disc.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Missing Game Disc Not Returned - Similar Threads - Missing Game Disc

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  4. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  5. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  6. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  7. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  8. Game Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Missing: Hi i purchased cyberpunk 2077 back in july or august in prep for phantom liberty i bought the combo pack for 35$ but back in october the game was removed rrom my library and neithwr me or my...
  9. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  10. Somevof my games have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somevof my games have gone missing.: I recently upgraded from my old xbox to a series x. When logging in on the new console, i realised some of the newer games had gone missing (yes im logged in to the right and only xbox profile i...