Missing Game Data on Lego Marvel Superheros 2
Discus and support Missing Game Data on Lego Marvel Superheros 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I load up my saved game it reverts to the beginning of the game. I was on 13% saved data and have since restarted the game and saved at 2%,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nemilooo, Dec 7, 2017.
Thema:
Missing Game Data on Lego Marvel Superheros 2
Loading...
-
Missing Game Data on Lego Marvel Superheros 2 - Similar Threads - Missing Game Data
-
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Report in game feature missing??
in XboX InsidersReport in game feature missing??: Did anyone notice that the report in game feature disappeared? I noticed it and thought that it might be a bug or a glitch so I restarted my Xbox and it’s still not showing. Did Xbox removed this... -
Game bar settings missing bluetooth option - windows
in XboX InsidersGame bar settings missing bluetooth option - windows: As the title suggests. I have tried resetting game bar, also reinstalled game bar from power-shell, and the issue still persists. The settings icon in game bar has the power, wifi, but no... -
Missing Game Box in microphone settings
in XBoX on ConsolesMissing Game Box in microphone settings: Settings > Privacy & security > Microphone. Missing Game Bar but have Xbox in microphone and turned on. How do I put Game Bar in Microphone because Game Bar is need for chat. In all my other... -
Anyone elses packs in Sniper Elite resistence are missing while playing cloud gaming pc???
in XBoX Games and AppsAnyone elses packs in Sniper Elite resistence are missing while playing cloud gaming pc???: My two packs that i got were gone the day after i redeemed them??? anyone know why? 304a4b1e-5507-424e-9175-e83307a4a91f -
Game Pass game save data missing after installation
in XBoX on ConsolesGame Pass game save data missing after installation: I've been playing Lies of P on cloud gaming for a while now, but finally got tired of waiting in endless queues and decided to download it last night. But when I loaded up the installed game this... -
Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.
in XBoX Games and AppsAlready bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.: After ending my xbox ultimate subscription, games that I have already owned have gone missing or when trying to open, it says that don't own and need to purchase again. It's only games that are in... -
Missing Microsoft Store's Game Data
in XBoX Games and AppsMissing Microsoft Store's Game Data: I recently bought a new SSD and did a fresh install of windows on it. I then found out that the data of my games that previously installed in the old HDD is missing completely, that's how it...