Missing game and money

Discus and support Missing game and money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought dying light 2 on xbox and it worked fine for 2 days but after those two days the game was randomly removed from my library, so I thought I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuanRobles88, Mar 15, 2023.

1. JuanRobles88
    JuanRobles88 Guest

Missing game and money

So I bought dying light 2 on xbox and it worked fine for 2 days but after those two days the game was randomly removed from my library, so I thought I can try to download it from the store but it said I need to buy it to play even though I bought the game and have the online receipt of it too then I go online to see if I can get this fix but none of the steps work and now I'm stuck with a game that I can't play and missing money.

:)

JuanRobles88, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

missing game or missing money

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Missing game and money

If this procedure did not resolve it, it is likely that the account you purchased the game from is incorrect.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Missing game and money

In this case, I advise you to consult the support in the online chat option, in the status page, in general it could be a problem with the digital license of your account.
  5. JuanRobles88 Win User

Missing game and money

Hey thanks for replying to help me

I tried the steps you suggested but it didn't work, my game is still missing from my library and tried checking the store to see if I can install from there but it said buy to own
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Missing game and money

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

see if you can see your purchase in your order history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

if you can see try the following

Excluding profile:

It is easy to remove a Microsoft account from Xbox One console as it is not necessary to sign in to the account. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the source/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding the account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamerpic in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I Agree.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
Thema:

Missing game and money

1. Missing game and money - Similar Threads - Missing game money

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  6. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  7. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  8. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  9. Game Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Missing: Hi i purchased cyberpunk 2077 back in july or august in prep for phantom liberty i bought the combo pack for 35$ but back in october the game was removed rrom my library and neithwr me or my...
  10. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...