missing funds from microsoft account

Discus and support missing funds from microsoft account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I called 18004myxbox and had them look into my account. I had $37 and change in my account a few days ago and then logged in today and had $7.50. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BULLDOG 93, Dec 9, 2016.

1. BULLDOG 93
    BULLDOG 93 Guest

I called 18004myxbox and had them look into my account. I had $37 and change in my account a few days ago and then logged in today and had $7.50. The rewards program shows a deposit on 11/09/16 of $16.07 but when I called xbox they said that money was
    taken out of my account. They said they could not do anything with the rewards and sent me a broken link to support that is supposed to look into my account. They kept looking at the same transactions I could see and could not figure out why my funds disappeared,
    thought it was xbl rewards taking funds and not depositing. I cannot seem to get any help on this situation. I also mentioned that for a long time my vip ranking did not move on top of that about a year ago it was almost to a 3 star rating then somehow rest
    itself to a 0% fill for about 8 months ago. I have done a good number of purchases and now only find myself at about 49% of the way to m 3rd star for the second time. This is all very frustrating but I need to know where my Microsoft currency is at. Worst
    of all I have to post on forums for support instead of speaking with a live person to get this resolved. Shame on you Microsoft, I have been strong supporter for years but this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

:)

BULLDOG 93, Dec 9, 2016
  2. Doctor 5lim
    Doctor 5lim Guest
    Missing funds from account - a month afair

Coming up to a month ago now, I realized I was missing $20 from my Xbox account. I looked through my recent transactions and the math didn't add up at all. I message support through the chat, they claim they're looking into it. They email me a week later
    I wait another and email them back only to get ignored.

I wait another week and call them and the guy seemed fairly confident he will make it look like a bigger deal to the higher ups making them take care of it. It'd almost been a week since then and I've had several generic emails now as if they're trolling
    me. The first one was along the lines of this "we haven't heard from you so we wanted to make sure everything is going smoothly for you!" I reply no as I still don't have my money back. He says he will look further into it. A couple days later I get the same
    exact email as the first.

What is going on here? Why aren't any higher ups actually looking at my case and helping me out? I've now missed out on black Friday and have another card I'd like to redeem but I'm worried I'll lose my balance once again. This is RIDICULOUS Microsoft and
    what is going on?

Doctor 5lim, Dec 9, 2016
  3. currency

Hey mate, this is from here:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Funds in your Microsoft Account

The funds in your Microsoft account will not move with you, so be sure to spend your money before you change your account location.

So you won't be able to convert your currency.

DigitalAssassin, Dec 9, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BULLDOG 93,

Once Credits are deposited into your account, we cannot take any action on them. While I can confirm we placed a deposit of 16.70 into your account on November 9th, we are quite unable to manipulate funds in any way. Unfortunately, since we cannot manipulate
    funds in any way, this also means we do not have any visibility into your Microsoft Account, and cannot provide full assistance with this issue. However, if you made any purchases using your Microsoft Account as currency, promotional Credits like Rewards are
    used first, so you may have spent this deposit already. Either way, our program only performs deposits, and cannot adjust those deposits in any manner.

Regarding why your rating lowered, our program performs VIP re-calibrations every year. In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. In September 2015, we made some refinements
    to the program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. We then placed you into your MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards). Our
    next planned VIP re-calibration is set for the end of December.

XBLRewards8, Dec 12, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BULLDOG 93,

Once Credits are deposited into your account, we cannot take any action on them. While I can confirm we placed a deposit of 16.70 into your account on November 9th, we are quite unable to manipulate funds in any way. Unfortunately, since we cannot manipulate
    funds in any way, this also means we do not have any visibility into your Microsoft Account, and cannot provide full assistance with this issue. However, if you made any purchases using your Microsoft Account as currency, promotional Credits like Rewards are
    used first, so you may have spent this deposit already. Either way, our program only performs deposits, and cannot adjust those deposits in any manner.

Regarding why your rating lowered, our program performs VIP re-calibrations every year. In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. In September 2015, we made some refinements
    to the program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. We then placed you into your MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). Our
    next planned VIP re-calibration is set for the end of December.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Dilemma on Xbox and ms store wallet

The funds from an Xbox gift card will work on both stores as the funds are put into your Microsoft account balance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

No. It's not possible to transfer funds from Google Play into a Microsoft account.
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox account funds missing

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this issue. As our Ambassadors have previously asked, did you log into your account at
    account.microsoft.com and check the Order History section to ensure that those amounts were correctly redeemed? If you do see that they are there, it is possible that the difference
    in amount of Microsoft account credit could be for a few reasons: used against a balance due for a subscription, used for in-game purchase, etc. You can also double-check in the order history to see if any of the credit was used for a purchase and you may
    also check the Subscriptions area to see if you have the Microsoft account credit associated with any of your subscription payment methods.

Should all else fail and you're unable to determine what has happened, then you may also request a callback from Xbox Support directly.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.
  9. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox account funds missing

Is there activity showing the $25 and $50 being added in the billing history?
Thema:

1. missing funds from microsoft account - Similar Threads - missing funds microsoft

2. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  6. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  7. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  10. Missing funds from my MS account balance without transactions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing funds from my MS account balance without transactions: On April 30th I redeemed a gift card of a $100 balance bringing my balance to $100. Then I made a purchase of $105.49 for Diablo IV ultimate edition. For some reason I cannot find, only $87.35...