Missing funds from account - a month afair
Discus and support Missing funds from account - a month afair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Coming up to a month ago now, I realized I was missing $20 from my Xbox account. I looked through my recent transactions and the math didn't add up at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doctor 5lim, Nov 28, 2017.
Thema:
Missing funds from account - a month afair
Loading...
-
Missing funds from account - a month afair - Similar Threads - Missing funds account
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...
in XboX InsidersDid anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who... -
Missing funds in my MS Account
in XBoX AccessibilityMissing funds in my MS Account: Missing funds in my MS Account 60fd40f0-c849-40c8-9d70-67d95aa9ed8c -
Missing funds from my MS account balance without transactions
in XBoX AccessibilityMissing funds from my MS account balance without transactions: On April 30th I redeemed a gift card of a $100 balance bringing my balance to $100. Then I made a purchase of $105.49 for Diablo IV ultimate edition. For some reason I cannot find, only $87.35...