Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed

Discus and support Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried literally every single thing the microsoft employees have said in other threads. Nothing fixed it I still cannot play the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by boys D, Sep 1, 2022.

1. boys D
    boys D Guest

I have tried literally every single thing the microsoft employees have said in other threads. Nothing fixed it I still cannot play the game and honestly i just don't know what to do, no fix works.

:)

boys D, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Ruslan Sheptolut Win User

For me it was the silliest thing. One day I just started getting the error about GameLaunchHelper.exe file system error in all of my Xbox games all of the sudden. Did not change anything at all, so was very confused. Then thanks to one game that did handle this error a bit better (thanks Trailmakers devs) I realized that my Xbox Game pass subscription is no longer active. I then remembered that I cancelled it a month ago and forgot. After I restarted the subscription the error went away immediately. Such a silly way to indicate that I did not have a Game pass subscription active!
  3. Emil Aleksandrov1 Win User

C:\Program

Files:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.496.624.0_x64_8wek..\GameLaunchHelper.exe

HOW TO FIX? PLSS HELP ME!

I have this problem in forza horizon 5 cant open!

I have PC my windows is 10
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Boys

In order to assist you properly please answer the following questions:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?

If it's on PC. Are you on Windows 10 or 11?

Is this happening with the Xbox app/ Microsoft Store version or the steam version?

And describe me briefly what did you tried so far , in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Jordi_1311 Win User

i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox gamepass but now i cant play any games

hey kimmy, it gives me almost the same error but now it says

c:\program

files\windowsapps\39c668cd.powerwashsimulator_11.2303.20.0_...\gamelaunchhelper.exe
  6. Levent Captain Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Cant Resume After restart Xbox One

Nope still same problem. I am on Standby mode. And starting download FH5 start is but after sleep mode or restart xbox it dissapear. When first open xbox I see FH5 Still downloanding but after 30 second FH5 Dowloand dissapear like never start download. I really angry about this. Please help me ı want play this game so much
Thema:

1. Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed - Similar Threads - Missing File GameLaunchHelper

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. Age of Empires IV game files going missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires IV game files going missing: I have Age of Empires installed from PC game pass, but every time I turn my PC off and back on again the game files are missing and when I try to open the game it takes me to the Microsoft store...
  5. Starfield - Missing save files on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Missing save files on Xbox Series S: I was playing Starfield on my Xbox Series S. I had more than 100 hours dedicated once i lost my save. For reference i used the quicksave feature and it was working just fine until one day i...
  6. My Sea of Thieves keeps crashing and it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sea of Thieves keeps crashing and it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is...: I've played Sea of Thieves for a long time, and I've never had this problem until a while ago. When it first happened it said ''There is a missing or corrupted file that is required for the game...
  7. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....
  8. Sea of Thevies Corrupt or Missing file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thevies Corrupt or Missing file: I have been playing sea of thevies for quite some time now and I have never come across this issue before, it says that I have missing or corrupt files. I have searched up and down for answers but...
  9. Xbox app loses Games and files missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app loses Games and files missing.: Hi, ive been having this problem a few times now where i start up my xbox game app to find nothing is there, I could have 10 or so games on this prior but all of a sudden nothing, and its quite a...
  10. Miss use of the file complaint system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss use of the file complaint system: I apologize in advance if I'm not allowed to post this,But you never know unless you try. I was recently coms banned for 2 weeks for sharing a video of 1v1 to a club that literally in the...