Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

Discus and support Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; been checking daily no code since I ordered on Oct 28 2015 bdfb1b1c-7411-4d4d-8a7a-630760d6874a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by pan0606, Dec 24, 2015.

  1. pan0606
    pan0606 Guest

    Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date


    been checking daily no code since I ordered on Oct 28 2015

    :)
     
    pan0606, Dec 24, 2015
    #1
  2. Pre-Ordered Fallout 4 but no Fallout 3 code

    I pre-Ordered the game Fallout 4 in Oct 27 or the 28 , and i never have received my fallout 3 code....
     
    BulletMagnet320, Dec 24, 2015
    #2
  3. EURoFRA1D
    EURoFRA1D Guest
    Haven't received Fallout 3 code

    • Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “1/17/2016”
    • Issue:
      • “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
    Any help is appreciated, been checking my inbox for this every day.
     
    EURoFRA1D, Dec 24, 2015
    #3
  4. pan0606
    pan0606 Guest

    Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

    Promo pre-order fallout 4 get fallout 3 code
     
    pan0606, Dec 24, 2015
    #4
  5. Hey there pan0606!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

    Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

    Hey there pan0606!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. pan0606 Win User

    Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

    Promo pre-order fallout 4 get fallout 3 code
  8. ScubaScurv Win User

    Fallout 3 redemption code

    What did I miss?

    Date of purchase: I can't recall the exact date, but it was pre ordered.

    Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    I haven't received my fall out 3 code from my x one pre-order of fallout 4

    What was the specific date you pre-ordered Fallout 4 on? It can take up to 10 days for the Fallout 3 code to be delivered, so post back here if you don't receive the code 10 days from your purchase! :)

    Thanks!
  10. Mister Beep Win User

    I pre-ordered Fallout 4, but I did not receive my Fallout 3 code

    Hey walkworld!

    Could you post back with the date you pre-ordered Fallout 4 on? Keep in mind that it can take up to 10 days after the purchase date for that Fallout 3 code to be delivered. If you don't receive a code after 10 days, please post back here to let us know.

    Thanks! :)
Thema:

Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

Loading...
  1. Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date - Similar Threads - Missing fallout code

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION): Missing disk What can I Do to get a digital copy of Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition Who do I contact for help? b64725c9-31d8-48e9-97b0-115936b0bba9
  10. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?: I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market...