Missing Fallout 3 code from my inbox

Discus and support Missing Fallout 3 code from my inbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had forgot i had it from purchasing fallout 4, i went to redeem it today but it has gone from my inbox. I went to the support and they directed me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alex Hamilton-803F58E0-7604-458D-9448-AF5E8D857344, Mar 7, 2016.

  1. Missing Fallout 3 code from my inbox


    I had forgot i had it from purchasing fallout 4, i went to redeem it today but it has gone from my inbox. I went to the support and they directed me to post here.

    Alexander Hamilton

    :)
     
    Alex Hamilton-803F58E0-7604-458D-9448-AF5E8D857344, Mar 7, 2016
    #1
  2. Fallout 3 Download Code Removed From Inbox

    My Fallout 3 code received for pre-ordering Fallout 4 was removed from my inbox after the 30 day period. I was redirected from customer support chat to this forum.
     
    MountainHoIIer, Mar 7, 2016
    #2
  3. Fallout 3 Promo Code

    I never redeemed my Fallout 3 code from my Fallout 4 preorder, and it's gone from my inbox. I chatted with support and they told me to post here.
     
    SimplySchaeffer, Mar 7, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Missing Fallout 3 code from my inbox

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Maka, Mar 7, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Missing Fallout 3 code from my inbox

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

    Fallout 3 Download Code Removed From Inbox

    Hey there MountainHoIIer!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. medium bloke Win User

    fallout 3

    Hi there,

    When did you purchase the game?

    The Fallout 3 code will be delivered to your Xbox Messages Inbox 7-10 days after your purchase.

    Thanks!
  8. medium bloke Win User

    Fallout 3 redeemable code?

    Hi there,

    You say that you pre-ordered it the day before it came out - this is why you haven't got the code yet.

    If you read the description of Fallout 4, it says that a Fallout 3 code will be delivered to your Messages Inbox 7-10 days after your purchase.

    Thanks!
  9. JTrice9 Win User

    Fallout 3 code missing from retail fallout 4

    I too am having issues redeeming my Fallout 3 code. I received the code in my inbox, but when I went to use it the message had vanished and I am unable to retrieve the code. Is there any way I can have the message resent or possible just emailed to me?
Thema:

Missing Fallout 3 code from my inbox

Loading...
  1. Missing Fallout 3 code from my inbox - Similar Threads - Missing Fallout code

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION): Missing disk What can I Do to get a digital copy of Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition Who do I contact for help? b64725c9-31d8-48e9-97b0-115936b0bba9
  10. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?: I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market...