Missing Episodes from The Big Bang Season 9

Discus and support Missing Episodes from The Big Bang Season 9 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey People, Just trying to figure out why I'm not getting any more TBBT shows, I stopped at Number 6 and there up to 13 in the US. Same with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KindaReijen, Jan 21, 2016.

  1. KindaReijen
    KindaReijen Guest

    Missing Episodes from The Big Bang Season 9


    Hey People,

    Just trying to figure out why I'm not getting any more TBBT shows, I stopped at Number 6 and there up to 13 in the US. Same with the Blacklist. I've deleted and reinstalled my Profile, the App, unplugged everything and replugged, 'Restored my Purchases'....though
    about booting the TV but realised the stupidity in that....so here I am.

    Spoke with some really good tech guys on the Chat line, and they sent me here...must be bad....

    Thanks in advance for your help....

    :)
     
    KindaReijen, Jan 21, 2016
    #1
  2. Missing Episodes - Big Bang Theory Season 10

    Hey Microsoft - You are missing episodes 22, 23, 24 of the Big Bang Theory season 10. Please upload them, I paid for the full season.
     
    GatorAteMaDawg, Jan 22, 2016
    #2
  3. Big Bang Theory Season 6 Season pass

    I'm in Australia and previously purchased the Big Bang Theory Season 6 Season Pass. I am trying to view Episode 9 "The Parking Spot Escalation " but am being prompted to purchase this episode.



    It should be included in the Season Pass. Right?
     
    NailedSaviour, Jan 22, 2016
    #3
  4. zaphod-trey Win User

    Incomplete Content

    Not that the 4 missing episodes from that season are as big of a deal as the fact the seasons 6 and 7 seem to be missing all together.... which is strange given that seasons 8-10 are there.
  5. Oneironautica Win User

    missing epidoes in season pass

    I watch Continuum. For some reason Season 3 it skips from episode 9 to episode 11. 10 is missing. Anyone know how to find out why?
  6. GatorAteMaDawg Win User

    The Walking Dead Series 7 - Episodes 9,10,11,12 not being uploaded why?

    You have charged me €30.49 for half a season of the walking dead series 7, will I be getting the other episodes or not? I paid for the full season but as of now I have not received the rest of the product. Also season 10 of the big bang theory is still
    missing the last three episodes, are you going to sort that out? I'll give it 2 more weeks after that I will have to contact the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission Office in Ireland and register a formal complaint about your services.
  7. Cadman0508 Win User

    Big Bang Theory Season 7 On XBL

    I hope that The Big Bang Theory Season 7 will have the first couple of episodes before tonight episode. I would like to watch them together. Why can't there be some kind of pop up that lets the purchasers know that there is a delay?
  8. MrMuffin Win User

    Downton Abbey season 3 Ep 8 not included in seadon pass?!?!

    I hit this problem as well. When I bought my season pass only episodes 1-6 were available. A bit later I checked back and episode 7 was available. Then a week or so later I checked again and the season finale (episode 9) was available but episode 8 was
    still missing from the season pass. I ended up paying the 160 points to rent episode 8 separately and it worked fine so it's definitely there, just missing from the season pass...the fact that the finale became available before it did makes this seem like
    a glitch...or maybe finale's just work differently than regular episodes?
Thema:

Missing Episodes from The Big Bang Season 9

Loading...
  1. Missing Episodes from The Big Bang Season 9 - Similar Threads - Missing Episodes Big

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. I bought the series pass for season 3 of Chucky. Why is it missing the first 4 episodes?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the series pass for season 3 of Chucky. Why is it missing the first 4 episodes?: Purchased the series 3 pass for Chucky, only to find I can only watch episodes 5-8. Episodes 1-4 are completely missing. 87ae611a-c427-452b-a8a2-cd253ac2b42f
  9. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

    in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App: Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or...
  10. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...