Missing elder scrolls installation

Discus and support Missing elder scrolls installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I bought elder scrolls skyrim and downloaded it to my xbox, but now i dont see the game. Its not on my game list. When i go to the shop screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkeletalSine719, Nov 20, 2017.

  1. Missing elder scrolls installation


    Hey!

    I bought elder scrolls skyrim and downloaded it to my xbox, but now i dont see the game.

    Its not on my game list.

    When i go to the shop screen and search for the game it is saying that the game is installed and there is a play button. When i push it nothing happens.

    So, where is the game?

    Thanx!!!!

    Uri

    :)
     
    SkeletalSine719, Nov 20, 2017
    #1
  2. Kalwren
    Kalwren Guest
    Elder Scrolls online installation time

    7 hours for an installation is not acceptable.

    There have been MANY MANY posts about installation times on the Xbox over the last year. Why has this issue not been resolved?

    This is not a problem with my internet connection, router or anything on my end. The Xbox is cabled to the network, not wireless. There's no excuse for a game to take 6 hours to download.

    Viewing my network statistics for the Xbox shows it downloading at 3.6mb/s. My internet connection supports 20mb/s. Speedtest shows 20mb/s is attainable, but Xbox download is only 3.6mb/s. This is unacceptable.
     
    Kalwren, Nov 20, 2017
    #2
  3. BootstrapGolem, Nov 20, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Missing elder scrolls installation

    Have you tried clearing your local cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds?
     
    CrazY1985, Nov 20, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Missing elder scrolls installation

    Have you tried clearing your local cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds?
  6. UnknitPayload95 Win User

    Error: 0x80073cf6

    I cant install the elder scroll online
  7. maxnum1 Win User

    game pass Oblivion dlc Wizard Tower

    The elder scrolls wiki mentions a solution, namely that you first first install the fighter stronghold dlc and AFTER that the wizard tower. This might solve youre problem according to the elder scrolls wiki.
  8. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

    OMG … Shut-up !

    [quote user="Miss Pwny"]

    Speaks gibberish in the third person? Must be related to a certain timeless khajiit that spans multiple elder scrolls games...

    [/quote] Its not gibberish, just random things to say. Oblivion was the first Elder Scrolls that I played and I don't remember him. Where was he?
  9. J_853 Win User

    ...

    Its the elder scrolls online and it doesnt show up in "ready to install"
Thema:

Missing elder scrolls installation

Loading...
  1. Missing elder scrolls installation - Similar Threads - Missing elder scrolls

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...