Missing ebony flint pistol

Discus and support Missing ebony flint pistol in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I’m missing my flint lock pistol I was signed in on my x box account on my iOS I even posted in the room to make sure as I watched the stream. Yet I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CrazzyAzzGuy, Apr 7, 2018.

  1. CrazzyAzzGuy
    CrazzyAzzGuy Guest

    Missing ebony flint pistol


    I’m missing my flint lock pistol I was signed in on my x box account on my iOS I even posted in the room to make sure as I watched the stream. Yet I haven’t received the skins.

    :)
     
    CrazzyAzzGuy, Apr 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Ebony flint lock pistol

    I watched the stream with my Microsoft account linked to mixer like asked for the pistol but have yet to receive a code for it, I think it's been past 7 days and was just wondering if they are slowly being rolled out
     
    x904 TigFloppy, Apr 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Sea Of Thieves - Flintlock Pistol

    Same, i'm missing my ebony flintlock pistol.
     
    TerabyteDemon, Apr 7, 2018
    #3
  4. Missing ebony flint pistol

    Hey CrazzyAzzGuy!

    Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information regarding your MixPot reward.
     
    Mister Quasar, Apr 8, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

    Missing ebony flint pistol

    Hey CrazzyAzzGuy!

    Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information regarding your MixPot reward.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

    Ebony flint lock pistol

    Nevermind, recently read another forum post and it said it was added automatically... I do have it, I figured we would receive a code or something

    DISREGARD!
    Happy to hear that showed up! Game on and have fun on the high seas!
  7. x904 TigFloppy Win User

    Ebony flint lock pistol

    Nevermind, recently read another forum post and it said it was added automatically... I do have it, I figured we would receive a code or something

    DISREGARD!
  8. TerabyteDemon Win User

    Sea Of Thieves - Flintlock Pistol

    Same, i'm missing my ebony flintlock pistol.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Never got ebony flint lock pistol

    Hello,

    This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
Thema:

Missing ebony flint pistol

Loading...
  1. Missing ebony flint pistol - Similar Threads - Missing ebony flint

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...