Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been a week and there is no sign of any dlc reward (Ebon Flintlock) from the Xbox Insider stream. Yes I was logged in on the correct account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TiLLY is BoSS, Apr 25, 2019.

  1. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves


    It has been a week and there is no sign of any dlc reward (Ebon Flintlock) from the Xbox Insider stream.

    Yes I was logged in on the correct account and viewed the entire stream. The ads clearly stated that viewers would receive this upon viewing the stream. My expectation is that Mixer and Rare follow through with that commitment.

    :)
     
    TiLLY is BoSS, Apr 25, 2019
    #1
  2. Mister Getafix Win User

    Sea of Thieves - Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin

    Heya!



    You should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game once the fix is implemented.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the

    Sea of thieves status update page!
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

  4. DRAGxMEx2xHELL Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

    I dont have it nethier and i checked everything, and watched the whole stream while being signed in
  5. LeonardoAlmeida5 Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

    i checked mine and my code dosen't work
  6. denis97g Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

    have you checked your order history?
Thema:

Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

Loading...
  1. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Missing Ebon Flintlock

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...