Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

Discus and support Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! It's been a week since the 22nd stream and I'm still yet to be flagged for the Ebon Flintlocke from having watched it. My accounts are linked,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FellowWriter530, Mar 30, 2018.

  1. Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream


    Hello!

    It's been a week since the 22nd stream and I'm still yet to be flagged for the Ebon Flintlocke from having watched it. My accounts are linked, yes, all of my other friends who watched received theirs but I somehow haven't. I've attached a couple of screenshots
    for proof of Mixer account and browsing history that I was actually there, in case that's necessary.

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream [​IMG]

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream [​IMG]

    Thanks for any help!

    :)
     
    FellowWriter530, Mar 30, 2018
    #1
  2. FellowWriter530, Mar 30, 2018
    #2
  3. Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

    Hello!

    It's been a week since the 22nd stream and I'm still yet to be flagged for the Ebon Flintlocke from having watched it. My accounts are linked, yes, all of my other friends who watched received theirs but I somehow haven't. I've attached a couple of screenshots
    for proof of Mixer account and browsing history that I was actually there, in case that's necessary.

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream [​IMG]

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream [​IMG]

    Thanks for any help!
     
    FellowWriter530, Mar 30, 2018
    #3
  4. Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

    Heya!

    That content should appear 7 to 10 days after the stream on the 22nd If you do not see that appear after the 2nd of April pleas post back and let us know.
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 31, 2018
    #4
  5. Never appeared but Xbox Twitter support solved the issue for me. Thanks!
     
    FellowWriter530, Apr 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Happy to hear we were able to get that taken care of! Game on!
     
    Mister Getafix, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

    Heya!

    That content should appear 7 to 10 days after the stream on the 22nd If you do not see that appear after the 2nd of April pleas post back and let us know.

    Never appeared but Xbox Twitter support solved the issue for me. Thanks!
    Happy to hear we were able to get that taken care of! Game on!
  8. FellowWriter530 Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

    Heya!

    That content should appear 7 to 10 days after the stream on the 22nd If you do not see that appear after the 2nd of April pleas post back and let us know.
    Never appeared but Xbox Twitter support solved the issue for me. Thanks!
  9. Mister Taurus Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

    Hey there,

    We're looking into this situation case by case. We recommend logging into your account and starting a thread or posting here. Thank you.
  10. Mister Getafix Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

  11. FellowWriter530 Win User

    Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

Thema:

Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream

Loading...
  1. Missing Ebon Flintlock After Watching March 22nd Mixer Stream - Similar Threads - Missing Ebon Flintlock

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...