Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat

Discus and support Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've watched the E3 briefing and haven't received the mixpot, customer support was only able to issue the Mixpot bundle code, and was unable to issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rowns, Jun 15, 2017.

  1. Rowns
    Rowns Guest

    Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat


    I've watched the E3 briefing and haven't received the mixpot, customer support was only able to issue the Mixpot bundle code, and was unable to issue the remaining and referred me here.

    :)
     
    Rowns, Jun 15, 2017
    #1
  2. King Trash
    King Trash Guest
    Mixpot - didn't receive Rare Replay or The Final Station

    I watched the E3 briefing live on Mixer last Sunday and didn't receive the Mixpot so I talked to chat support this morning and they sent me a code for it. I redeemed the code and it's missing content. It's missing Rare Replay and The Final Station. It may
    be missing more but those are the ones I care about. Can you please send me a code for them? Thanks!
     
    King Trash, Jun 15, 2017
    #2
  3. JCSchmidt31
    JCSchmidt31 Guest
    E3 Mixpot

    I still have not received my e3 Mixpot as others have stated. Chat Support sent me over here. I hope they are still sending them out and that they just had so many people that it delayed it further. Gt:
     
    JCSchmidt31, Jun 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat

    Hey there,

    We were able to determine you have received the E3 MixPot rewards on your account. Please check our

    E3 MixPot FAQ
    for a list of which content to look for in your 'Ready to install' list on your Xbox One console. Keep in mind that some of the content is DLC for other games, and you will need to own those games to install the DLC.

    Keep us posted if you find the content!
     
    Mister Beep, Jun 16, 2017
    #4
  5. Crookztar80
    Crookztar80 Guest
    Hi, I too am having problems, I watched the e3 briefing live in 4k on Sunday on mixer with my linked Xbox account, but haven't received the rewards.
     
    Crookztar80, Jun 17, 2017
    #5
  6. I'm also having a problem with the Mixpot. I got everything except for the final station. I've checked the ready to download list but it's not there.
     
    Cryptic Sh4dows, Jun 17, 2017
    #6
  7. Shi e Gui
    Shi e Gui Guest
    Hi! I'm facing the same problem here. Watched the E3 briefing through Mixer with myMicrosoft account linked to it, and didn't receive the rewards. Can you help me?
     
    Shi e Gui, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Cryptic Sh4dows Win User

    Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat

    I'm also having a problem with the Mixpot. I got everything except for the final station. I've checked the ready to download list but it's not there.
  9. Shi e Gui Win User

    Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat

    Hey there,

    We were able to determine you have received the E3 MixPot rewards on your account. Please check our

    E3 MixPot FAQ
    for a list of which content to look for in your 'Ready to install' list on your Xbox One console. Keep in mind that some of the content is DLC for other games, and you will need to own those games to install the DLC.

    Keep us posted if you find the content!
    Hi! I'm facing the same problem here. Watched the E3 briefing through Mixer with myMicrosoft account linked to it, and didn't receive the rewards. Can you help me?
  10. Mister Beep Win User

    Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat

    Hey there,

    We were able to determine you have received the E3 MixPot rewards on your account. Please check our

    E3 MixPot FAQ
    for a list of which content to look for in your 'Ready to install' list on your Xbox One console. Keep in mind that some of the content is DLC for other games, and you will need to own those games to install the DLC.

    Keep us posted if you find the content!
  11. Crookztar80 Win User

    Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat

    Hey there,

    We were able to determine you have received the E3 MixPot rewards on your account. Please check our

    E3 MixPot FAQ
    for a list of which content to look for in your 'Ready to install' list on your Xbox One console. Keep in mind that some of the content is DLC for other games, and you will need to own those games to install the DLC.

    Keep us posted if you find the content!
    Hi, I too am having problems, I watched the e3 briefing live in 4k on Sunday on mixer with my linked Xbox account, but haven't received the rewards.
  12. Kennstro Win User

    Haven't received Xbox E3 MixPot rewards yet

    same here I haven't received mine either I was sent here as well from chat support who pretty much didn't even know what mixpot was
Thema:

Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat

Loading...
  1. Missing E3 Mixpot, Sent Here By Live Chat - Similar Threads - Missing Mixpot Sent

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...