Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo

Discus and support Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased the Furious 7 movie from the xbox one store as a part of the promo that i would get Dom's Charger in forza 6. After waiting many... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by captinleaf23, Oct 8, 2015.

  1. captinleaf23
    captinleaf23 Guest

    Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo


    Hello,

    I purchased the Furious 7 movie from the xbox one store as a part of the promo that i would get Dom's Charger in forza 6. After waiting many weeks i still have yet to receive the car in Forza 6. Anyone know how I can get the car?

    :)
     
    captinleaf23, Oct 8, 2015
    #1
  2. Annaes09
    Annaes09 Guest
    Dom's Charger for Forza 6 Promotion

    I purchased Furious 7 on 9/15/2015 and have
    still not received my code for Dom's Charger in Forza 6.

    Thanks!
     
    Annaes09, Oct 8, 2015
    #2
  3. Ruolan
    Ruolan Guest
    Where is my Forza 6 / Fast 7 Dodge Charger

    I purchased Furious 7 on Sept. 15th to get the DLC promo car (Dom's Charger) for Forza 6. Order ID is c5ac8870-06d0-4850-a4b0-60cc86d66832. Link showing a picture of the promo is here:

    https://twitter.com/1976charger/status/656466778093060096
    Codes were sent out last Tuesday in Xbox messages yet I never received one. Please help, Thanks.
     
    Ruolan, Oct 8, 2015
    #3
  4. Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo

    Hey there, leaf! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Oct 9, 2015
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    furious 7 promo and the code for doms charger for forza 6

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo

    Hey there, leaf! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. :)
  7. Ruolan Win User

    Where is my Forza 6 / Fast 7 Dodge Charger

    I purchased Furious 7 on Sept. 15th to get the DLC promo car (Dom's Charger) for Forza 6. Order ID is c5ac8870-06d0-4850-a4b0-60cc86d66832. Link showing a picture of the promo is here:

    https://twitter.com/1976charger/status/656466778093060096
    Codes were sent out last Tuesday in Xbox messages yet I never received one. Please help, Thanks.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

    Forza 6 Dom's Charger

    Hey there Narotyk515!

    Unfortunately the Dom's Charger Fast and the Furious Xbox Video promotion expired on 9/21/2015 and the Dom's Charger code is no longer being provided with the purchase of Furious 7. Thanks for understanding!
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

    Forza 6 Dom's Furious 7 Charger

    Hey there LEXONDABEAT!

    Glad to hear that you were able to find your code. If any issues pop up in the future, feel free to create a new thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo

Loading...
  1. Missing Dom's Charger from Furious 7 and Forza 6 Promo - Similar Threads - Missing Dom's Charger

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...