Missing documents

Discus and support Missing documents in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had over 30000 and I bought dogs cats cute animals and kittens and its all erased now. Could I please have my money back so I can get my puzzles back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeftyCookie6700, Jul 24, 2017.

  1. Missing documents


    I had over 30000 and I bought dogs cats cute animals and kittens and its all erased now. Could I please have my money back so I can get my puzzles back thanks

    :)
     
    HeftyCookie6700, Jul 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Missing document

    In the Soviet installation I have 25/26 documents but none appear on the map, I'm missing the 'intercepted' document but when I go to the location it isn't there.

    Please help??
     
    ArguingScarab, Jul 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Argh... 1 Document Missing

    Seriously I'm missing just one document in the Soviet Installation and The Acropolis. Any idea why they aren't showing up on the map for me even when I've discovered everything else in each zone? I'm just standing outside of the last zone (Lost City) waiting
    to go in but want to clear out everything else first
     
    Overmind Hive, Jul 24, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Missing documents

    OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Missing documents

    HI,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. timeatsyou5 Win User

    Can only launch Games on C drive

  7. RobertNeal4 Win User

    Missing Games

    Just documenting the fix in case anyone else encounters this issue. Power down. Unplug system for a minute to zero cache. Then restart -this restored 70 missing games. Very odd, but it solved the issue.
  8. Invoked by Red Win User

    Xbox Documentation?

  9. ArminatorX Win User

    A Documentation Of Events

    For the last few months a user [...] has been harassing me.

    [...]

    He has used these accounts in the last week to mass report me and now i'm comm banned for a week.

    He has told my friends that he intends to keep doing this till i'm console banned.
    If you are being harassed by a single account, report that account and block communications with that account, by using the block feature on the account's profile page.

    If the person uses multiple accounts to get around bans and your blocks, temporarily set your account's privacy and online settings to "Friends only" on
    https://account.xbox.com/settings.

    That way, only people from your own friend list can now talk to you.

    As for "mass reporting": It doesn't work like this. If your gamertag gets reported multiple times in a short period of time, the reporting service consolidates multiple reports into only one report, that simply "bubbles up" faster in the reporting queue.

    The Enforcement Team member only sees one report, no matter how many people "mass reported" you, or if only one person reported you.

    However, each report has data and telemetry from your and the other consoles attached as evidence (for example a text message that was reported is attached to the report as evidence).

    If the evidence attached to the report shows that you did nothing, the Enforcement Team member won't do anything. You will NOT be suspended, even if you were (wrongfully) reported.

    However if the evidence attached to the report shows you violated the Code of Conduct or the Xbox Live Terms of Use the Enforcement Team will act on that report. No matter how many (or how few) people report you.
Thema:

Missing documents

Loading...
  1. Missing documents - Similar Threads - Missing documents

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...