Missing deluxe pack in Gold edition...

Discus and support Missing deluxe pack in Gold edition... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I buyed the Gold edition including the deluxe pack. But I have to buy the pack in the Windows Store... What can I do to resolve that? Thx... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zelpp, Oct 27, 2017.

  1. Zelpp
    Zelpp Guest

    Missing deluxe pack in Gold edition...


    Hello,

    I buyed the Gold edition including the deluxe pack.

    But I have to buy the pack in the Windows Store... What can I do to resolve that?

    Thx

    :)
     
    Zelpp, Oct 27, 2017
    #1
  2. rodmanbull
    rodmanbull Guest
    Assassin's Creed Origins deluxe package

    I bought assassin's Creed origins steelbook gold edition & includes game + deluxe pack + season pass & if I want to play the deluxe pack I have to pay $9.99 I was under the impression that deluxe pack was included & so why do I have to pay $9.99 since it's
    included?
     
    rodmanbull, Oct 27, 2017
    #2
  3. EXLEX
    EXLEX Guest
    LEGO Batman 3 in german store

    I just found out that the Deluxe Edition is missing in nearly every european store and they all still have the old price for the normal edition. Only the store from Austria still offers the Deluxe ( Luxus ) Edition but still for 74.99€ (37.50€ at the moment
    for gold members ).

    Outside Europe all the stores offer the normal and the Deluxe Edition for the new reduced price and sale price for the DE !

    Missing deluxe pack in Gold edition... :((
     
    EXLEX, Oct 27, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Missing deluxe pack in Gold edition...

    Have you checked if it is under the origins ready to install tab?

    My games - assassin's Creed - manage game - ready to install
     
    CrazY1985, Oct 28, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Missing deluxe pack in Gold edition...

    Have you checked if it is under the origins ready to install tab?

    My games - assassin's Creed - manage game - ready to install
  6. EXLEX Win User

    LEGO Batman 3 in german store

    I just found out that the Deluxe Edition is missing in nearly every european store and they all still have the old price for the normal edition. Only the store from Austria still offers the Deluxe ( Luxus ) Edition but still for 74.99€ (37.50€ at the moment
    for gold members ).

    Outside Europe all the stores offer the normal and the Deluxe Edition for the new reduced price and sale price for the DE !

    :((
  7. Mikey Garza Win User

    How do I get my addons back?

    The store says I no longer own the deluxe edition and that i have to buy the deluxe edition I still have the 2 other character packs but no weapons
  8. tohellnbak Win User

    Battlefield Hardline Cheaper in US?

    There are 3 US version....

    Standard for $59.99 or $53.99 (ea Access price) (comes with 3 gold and a versatility pack)

    Deluxe edition for $69.99 ($62.99) with 10 gold packs, versatility, suppression and precision

    Ultimate Edition for $119.99 or $107.99 (same as above) but with Premium Included as well as a Premium package (more battle packs etc)

    but yeah... digital or not... you guys pay a premium... your taxes )VAT) are added into the game price as here in the US, we get charged when checking out...
  9. TipsyDarkmage Win User

    I bought Aliens:fireteam elite deluxe edition on preorder but its not given me anything other than the base game

    I have had the same issue, as it seems has everyone who preordered the deluxe edition. The Deluxe description only seems to show the main game as in the bundle, and not the preorder bonus and delux content packs. Though these are listed in the store as available if paid for. Looking at the reviews, this glitch has affected all customers who preordered the Deluxe edition.
Thema:

Missing deluxe pack in Gold edition...

Loading...
  1. Missing deluxe pack in Gold edition... - Similar Threads - Missing deluxe pack

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...
  10. Minecraft legends Deluxe edition missing skins

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft legends Deluxe edition missing skins: I just bought Minecraft Legends deluxe edition on the ps store but in game I can’t see the exclusive skin pack. what should I do? 37431a45-676c-4ed7-9460-ddc86ba7e868