Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?

Discus and support Missing Dante's Inferno DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased all the Dante's Inferno DLC on the Xbox 360 but none of it is showing up on Xbox One. It is asking me to re-purchase everything. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GalaKnight, Sep 20, 2020.

  1. GalaKnight
    GalaKnight Guest

    Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?


    I have purchased all the Dante's Inferno DLC on the Xbox 360 but none of it is showing up on Xbox One.

    It is asking me to re-purchase everything.

    I have attempted to download it again by clicking purchase and I can confirm that I DID get charged for the DLC again.

    I've checked out the EA forums and there appears to be a big back and forth about who owns this issue to resolution.

    Before I get in this mess, do you guys have any advice?

    :)
     
    GalaKnight, Sep 20, 2020
    #1
  2. HuoYounjia Win User

    Dante's Inferno DLC not registering?

    EA Support says to contact Xbox Support

    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Xbox-One-Backwards-Compatible-Dante-s-Inferno-DLC-Missing/m-p/7207200/highlight/false#M43857
  3. Claptrap NL Win User

    Worst lead character in a game?

    Dante from Dante's Inferno.
  4. Kodiak4683 Win User

    A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

    Most of my games have returned and remained visible on my phone and series x after multiple refreshes. I’m still missing Dante’s inferno, gears 1 and 2 and left 4 dead for certain. I tried launching Dante’s inferno to see if it would show and it did not. Hopefully this is getting fixed.
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Dante's Inferno DLC on Xbox One - missing

    All content that is purchased from the Microsoft Store and installed is the developer's responsibility to activate the in-game content. But it's strange that the content doesn't show up as purchased from the Microsoft Store. It is difficult to say who is responsible in this case and as the community does not have access to any internal system we are not able to intervene in these cases
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Dante's Inferno DLC on Xbox One - missing

    I see. If you go into game manager and add-ons the DLC doesn't show up to be installed?
Thema:

Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?

Loading...
  1. Missing Dante's Inferno DLC? - Similar Threads - Missing Dante's Inferno

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...