Missing Controller. Need help!

Discus and support Missing Controller. Need help! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is a long one but please bear with me So i ordered a controller and it said delivered, i checked and nothing was there, so i contacted UPS. I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Haley.s, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Haley.s
    Haley.s Guest

This is a long one but please bear with me

So i ordered a controller and it said delivered, i checked and nothing was there, so i contacted UPS. I got far enough that im at the first step for a refund, and even though i filled out forums and such, i cannot add them to my claim and for some reason i cant add payment documents either. So I have just given up on contacting UPS.

Anyways, now im thinking of contacting microsoft. My controller in my order history does say lost in transit now, so it is telling me to contact support. BUT all the support numbers are technical support. So do I just call one of the numbers or am I able to contact microsoft some other way, does anyone know?

:)

Haley.s, Aug 7, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. onyxishere Win User

Game issu

If you are missing purchased DLC then please try highlighting the game and press the start button on the controller. From there select Manage Game then Ready to Install to see if any content is not installed. If it is missing then you'll need to contact
    phone support for more assistance with the missing DLC. You can click this link to get the number for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false

As for any in game content that may be missing. Xbox cannot help with that, you would need to contact the game developers for more help with that.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

NEED HELP! missing a reward

Hello Maubri84,

The Credits for that offer are currently pending in your account. You can see this on your MyRewards page.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Need help with a controller

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Olá Sym, have you tried connecting your controller to your console or a PC with a USB cable to see if it stops blinking?

You can also download the Xbox Accessories App to verify that it is recognized by the system and has no pending updates.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I hate the new Xbox controllers

Hi RonaldPires! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

I agree with you that it was a great controller but you probably would be better with a elite controller, that way you can map the buttons according to your needs and the back paddles will be easy for you to not miss any button
Thema:

1. Missing Controller. Need help! - Similar Threads - Missing Controller Need

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  4. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  5. Faulty controller missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller missing: Hi, I really hope someone can help as I am at my wits end with this situation now and don't know what else I can do. I bought an Xbox Design lab controller for my son. Within 2 months it was...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller missing from devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller missing from devices: I sent in my controller for a repair a little while ago and it appears to have completely disappeared from my devices in my account. Anyone else have this issue? c4a1f40b-b5c6-4119-9792-8a13a15ec63f
  7. Missing customised controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing customised controller: I ordered a customised xbox controller from Microsoft, the fee for this was taken from my bank account by Microsoft xbox design labsupport xbox GB on 29/07/23. To date, I still haven't received it...
  8. Has anyone sent a controller back to get replaced and it comes back missing what was on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone sent a controller back to get replaced and it comes back missing what was on the...: Xbox controller replacements issues a7ed2568-2c8d-4b28-bc5d-501d9ea26bd9
  9. Every time I go on my Xbox controller I mean my Xbox Consol my Xbox games are missing from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I go on my Xbox controller I mean my Xbox Consol my Xbox games are missing from...: Basically, I’m very frustrated every time I go on my Xbox Consol every or some Xbox games are missing and saying download it again but I already had them download it and I play my game yesterday...
  10. Missing design lab controller and call back doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing design lab controller and call back doesn't work: I ordered a design lab controller that was getting shipped via FedEx, It has been sitting at clearance for over a month now and I have tried contacting FedEx but get no response, tried contacting...