Missing content on Xbox one X

Discus and support Missing content on Xbox one X in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I'm curious. If I've pre-paid for The Walking Dead season 11, why am I unable to watch it yet? I've also noticed a few missing seasons in other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GH0ST782, Nov 26, 2022.

1. GH0ST782
    GH0ST782 Guest

So I'm curious. If I've pre-paid for The Walking Dead season 11, why am I unable to watch it yet? I've also noticed a few missing seasons in other series. Not the first time this has happened. Never received an answer last time they just magically appeared months later.

:)

GH0ST782, Nov 26, 2022
  2. GH0ST782 Win User

Not sure why c.r.ap was censored
  3. GH0ST782 Win User

Thanks for the quick response. In the past, a season pass would air the week after it was aired on regular television. TWD episode 17 aired 10/02/2022........... As far as developer goes, this is all microsoft movies and tv
  4. GH0ST782 Win User

Well that's kinda ****, don't you think? So how many people out there are in the same position I am? Can't be many, otherwise I would have seen much more activity related to this issue
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GH0ST782, unfortunately the content is made available in the store by the developer of the game, and sometimes delays may occur, in which case the ideal is to contact the support of the developer of the game to see if they can help you.
  6. GH0ST782 Win User

Well I guess I should ask if I'm the only one with this issue........
Thema:

1. Missing content on Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Missing content

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Missing modern warfare 3 content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing modern warfare 3 content: I purchased modern warfare 3 and i didnt receive anything and i was still charged so why didnt i receive the early access or the in game content 9619e1e8-e5b0-45de-bce2-aeb597700da7
  4. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  5. I’m missing in game content that was pre ordered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m missing in game content that was pre ordered: I pre ordered FC24 but haven’t received all the items that I paid for d98ac289-c8f5-41e9-8feb-2ae055f6ef6f
  6. The Xbox app game library missing older content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app game library missing older content.: The Windows Xbox app game library does not show games purchase from the Microsoft Store that were previously accessed via the Xbox Companion App. Only current Game Pass and Xbox Store content is...
  7. Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street fighter 7 ultimate content missing. Ultimate pass contains nothing: I purchased the Ultimate edition of Street Fighter 6, It contains the ultimate pass but that actually contains nothing. No character costumes no colours as described. In fact it is basically the...
  8. Is there any way I can get credited for my missing content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can get credited for my missing content?: I've just bought the season pass for Black ops 2 off the xbox store and I have tryed to download the DLCs from the Store menu in Black ops 2 because they are now displayed as free. But when I try...
  9. Why is ultimate edition content missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is ultimate edition content missing?: I bought the dying light 2 ultimate edition but some of the content i still have to pay for even though i should have everything. 1cbebebf-2cba-4ca7-9aac-213d9f35911f
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...