missing coins

Discus and support missing coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night when I quit playing I had over 1000000 coins I sign on today and all coins are gone and I start with 500. This isn't the first time I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Briang124, Jan 31, 2017.

  1. Briang124
    Briang124 Guest

    missing coins


    Last night when I quit playing I had over 1000000 coins I sign on today and all coins are gone and I start with 500. This isn't the first time I've lost coins.

    :)
     
    Briang124, Jan 31, 2017
    #1
  2. after the update yesterday the coins falling animation missing

    the animation of collecting reward coins was working fine.

    but after yesterday's update the coin falling animation is missing, coins count increases

    but the charm of the animation gone missing coins :(
     
    padoorramaswamy, Jan 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Gold Coin Issues

    I'm now showing -202,585 and had way over 400,000 coins. The computer had to be reimaged and after signing back in - all of the puzzles are "missing" along with the coins. Username:

    Please fix.
     
    CompoundOwl293, Jan 31, 2017
    #3
  4. missing coins

    I am having the same issue. Did you every get this resolved? Thanks.
     
    roseinbloom55, Aug 2, 2017
    #4
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

    How do you get a refund for apex coins?

    Did you purchase the coins and are looking for a refund or are the coins missing from your account?
  6. BGCSOCAL Win User

    Coins missing

    This is really wierd. After I left tis question , I went back to jigsaw and it was totally changed. The coincs were there but almost none of my puzzle groups are there and when I go to download some of them, they aren't in the list. Very strange.
  7. roseinbloom55 Win User

    missing coins

    I am having the same issue. Did you every get this resolved? Thanks.
  8. OpticRJames Win User

    Why does the Microsoft store not grant me the items I buy through the store?

    I would highly recommend waiting for now until the coins are given to your account, if not, you can contact EA support for further advice about this. They should be able to add the missing coins.
  9. ResidentWebbo Win User

    Capcom's Arcade Cabinet Pricing/Release Schedule

    Miss arcades. Black Cat 2 in Towyn and swapping a £1 coin (borrowed of parents) for 10 x 10p coins then working out which cabinets to play on. Ghost and Goblins I avoided after a while as a tough game.
Thema:

missing coins

Loading...
  1. missing coins - Similar Threads - missing coins

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Missing Apex Coins

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Apex Coins: I spent $40 on apex coins and never received them. I was charged for the purchase and xbox even gave me the notification to confirm my purchase. I contacted EA help with an email and they still...
  10. Missing Apex Coins on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Apex Coins on Xbox Series X: Hello, community, I am here to share my experience with purchasing in-game currency on Apex Legends. Long story short, I have been part of the Apex community since S1 and have spent a hefty amount...