Missing Classic Req Pack

Discus and support Missing Classic Req Pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a notification a few days ago saying my Pack was downloaded, however it doesn’t show up in-game or in my files. Could you please resend a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Daluminati, Jun 20, 2018.

  1. Daluminati
    Daluminati Guest

    Missing Classic Req Pack


    I received a notification a few days ago saying my Pack was downloaded, however it doesn’t show up in-game or in my files. Could you please resend a code over or provide further assistance? Thank you

    :)
     
    Daluminati, Jun 20, 2018
    #1
  2. CCCHALO
    CCCHALO Guest
    e3 halo5rbq

    I watched e3 in the mixer but did not receive halo classic helmet REQ pack
     
    CCCHALO, Jun 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Req Pack Voices of War HCS

    Hello, my Req pack is still missing u.u
     
    DanteSpartan98, Jun 20, 2018
    #3
  4. GJChester
    GJChester Guest

    Missing Classic Req Pack

    For me it appeared in game in my Req Packs there was no code to enter or anything to download

    While they should be all rolled out by now but Microsoft's Xbox Support teams are slowly reply to people on here. Many of us are Ambassadors and while can offer help and pointers cannot access your accounts with Microsoft. In a lot of cases it was just
    a case of waiting a few days till the rewards got assigned to accounts.

    You can check by looking at
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    it should show if the E3 content has been assigned to you, you will need to be signed in to see the results. If its not there, Xbox Support will reply to you soon with more details
     
    GJChester, Jun 20, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF SC Tahoa
    XBF SC Tahoa Guest
    Hey Daluminati,



    We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox
    on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.



    Thank you for posting!



     
    XBF SC Tahoa, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. GJChester Win User

    Missing Classic Req Pack

    For me it appeared in game in my Req Packs there was no code to enter or anything to download

    While they should be all rolled out by now but Microsoft's Xbox Support teams are slowly reply to people on here. Many of us are Ambassadors and while can offer help and pointers cannot access your accounts with Microsoft. In a lot of cases it was just
    a case of waiting a few days till the rewards got assigned to accounts.

    You can check by looking at
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    it should show if the E3 content has been assigned to you, you will need to be signed in to see the results. If its not there, Xbox Support will reply to you soon with more details
  7. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

    Missing Classic Req Pack

    Hey Daluminati,



    We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox
    on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.



    Thank you for posting!



  8. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

    Missing Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack

    There wasn't a code. It was auto put on and should be found on your account, in-game Halo.
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Classic helmet req pack

    Hey there!

    Obtaining the HCS Contender skins in the Classic Helmet REQ pack was a glitch that was patched by 343 shortly after the pack's release. The only way to obtain the Contender skins is by purchasing the HCS packs from the marketplace at this point.

    In the meantime, enjoy your Legendary Arena XP boosts, those will definitely help in the grind towards max rank! :)
  10. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

    Halo Classic helmets REQ pack

    Hey Lover0fBread,



    We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.



    Thank you for posting!
Thema:

Missing Classic Req Pack

Loading...
  1. Missing Classic Req Pack - Similar Threads - Missing Classic Req

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...