Missing Classic helmet pack from E3 Stream

Discus and support Missing Classic helmet pack from E3 Stream in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I watched the E3 stream to get the Halo 5 classic helmet pack and I noticed that my friend got it but I still have yet to get it. I know my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by falcon1178, Jun 12, 2018.

1. falcon1178
    falcon1178 Guest

So I watched the E3 stream to get the Halo 5 classic helmet pack and I noticed that my friend got it but I still have yet to get it. I know my account was linked I'm just wondering why I haven't gotten mine yet.

:)

falcon1178, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Halo 5 E3 mixer reward

I watched the E3 stream on mixer with my Microsoft account linked and haven’t gotten the classic helmet pack. Did I do something wrong or just didn’t get it?

Chuck Finley123, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Wind6low
    Wind6low Guest
    Halo 5 E3 helmet pack not working

Right, so i watched the Xbox e3 briefing on mixer, signed i on xbox live, everything, but at the end of the stream i got no helmet pack, although according to halowaypoint.com I was supposed to receive a classic helmet req pack, i contacted xbox support
    and they directed me here.

Wind6low, Jun 12, 2018
  4. Missing Classic helmet pack from E3 Stream

Hey falcon1178,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!

XBF SC Jasowh, Jun 19, 2018
  5. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Hey falcon1178,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  6. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

No E3 mixpot

Hey Scruples72,

We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Reward from the Xbox E3 2018 Mixer broadcast.

This content is automatically applied to the Microsoft Account you watched the stream with. Be sure to check the Microsoft Commerce page while signed-in to find the Outer wilds,
    E3 2018 MixPot Classic Helmet REQ Pack & Exclusive E3 Gears of War skin attached to your account.

If you see that content there, you are all set!
  7. XBF SC Boss Win User

E3 Mixpot Rewards.

Hey SinisterVarmet,

We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Reward from the Xbox E3 2018 Mixer broadcast.

This content is automatically applied to the Microsoft Account you watched the stream with. Be sure to check the Microsoft Commerce page while signed-in to find the Outer wilds,
    E3 2018 MixPot Classic Helmet REQ Pack & Exclusive E3 Gears of War skin attached to your account.

8. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

e3 mixpot, no Outer Wilds

Hey NrNx,

9. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Did not get E3 Mixpot - second time of asking

Hey HolyHalfDead,

If you see that content there, you are all set!”
Thema:

1. Missing Classic helmet pack from E3 Stream - Similar Threads - Missing Classic helmet

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  6. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  7. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  8. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  9. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  10. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...