Missing Challenges Achievements

Discus and support Missing Challenges Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is a discrepancy in the Awards and Achievements view: According to the Daily Challenge Badges section I have 10 Bronze, 10 Silver and 10 Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DmitryDD, Oct 29, 2017.

  1. DmitryDD
    DmitryDD Guest

    Missing Challenges Achievements


    There is a discrepancy in the Awards and Achievements view:

    According to the Daily Challenge Badges section I have 10 Bronze, 10 Silver and 10 Gold badges in 2017.

    However, below, in Challenges Achievements section, Go for the Bronze, Go for the Silver, and Go for the Gold icons show that I only have 7 out of 12, 7 out of 10, and 7 out of 8 badges, respectively. It has been like this for already
    a few months - the challenges achievements numbers are stuck at 7 and do not go up.

    My environment is:

    - Microsoft Mahjon version 3.5.2171.0;

    - OS: Windows 10

    :)
     
    DmitryDD, Oct 29, 2017
    #1
  2. XBL Prophet
    XBL Prophet Guest
    Challenge questions

    Ok. I just completed all the level 1 challenges, but no achievement. Am I missing something?
     
    XBL Prophet, Oct 29, 2017
    #2
  3. "Challenge Accepted" achievement didn't unlock

    I finally completed level 1 of the last challenge I was missing last night but I didn't get the achievement. Am I missing something? I completed level 1 of every challenge that wasn't listed under a location name or part of a DLC.
     
    ThankOurTroops, Oct 29, 2017
    #3
  4. XBL Prophet Win User

    Challenge questions

    Ok. I just completed all the level 1 challenges, but no achievement. Am I missing something?
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Achievements not unlocking on Xbox One

    Hey everyone,

    If you're continuing to experience issues unlocking achievements, please go ahead follow the steps on our

    Xbox One Achievements and Challenges
    troubleshooting page. once you have completed that, please follow the link at the bottom of that page to our achievement forum post for extra steps and a survey to report the missing achievements.

    Thanks!
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

    achievements

    Yes you are correct they still pop. Don't expect to get any challenges or app achievements offline though. And by not connecting now and again you may miss the deadlines to fill the quota for challenges therefore making yourself non eligible for them once
    expired. Just food for thought if you are worried about achievements in the first place.🙌
  7. KristianGrey Win User

    Achievement unlocking issues

  8. smithm Win User

    Achievement - Complete Chapter 7 in Story mode during launch week

    Not to worry I have got it now, it was the time attack which was a challenge. I also got the achievement "Them's the Facts". I replayed chapter 7 again and realized I missed a bit.
Thema:

Missing Challenges Achievements

Loading...
  1. Missing Challenges Achievements - Similar Threads - Missing Challenges Achievements

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...