Missing cars in FH3 after redownloading

Discus and support Missing cars in FH3 after redownloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently re-downloaded forza horizon 3 and I'm missing many of my favorite cars that I had (I have screen shots with these cars) and it's really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam MC1, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Sam MC1
    Sam MC1 Guest

I just recently re-downloaded forza horizon 3 and I'm missing many of my favorite cars that I had (I have screen shots with these cars) and it's really annoying that I don't have much to drive, somebody please help

:)

Sam MC1, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work, I would like to ask, how were you able to obtain these cars?
  3. x Harlon Nayl x Win User

forza horizon 4

I'm really hoping for some great driving physics for the cars, each of them to handle differently etc. I felt that after a while on FH3 all the cars had a general feel to them... Then I did play it forever. Either way it is going to be a stunner. I wonder
    if they will incorporate snow!?
  4. JCRobertson Win User

Forza 3 Warthog not appearing in ready to install

Misses Quinzel,

I checked my FH3 inbox and there's still nothing. :/
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

FH3 car pass

Besides the mountain dew pack and porsche pack are there any other packs not included in the car pass?
    Hey there,

Only the packs listed by Crazy1985 are included with the Car Pass, anything else would be in a separate DLC pack.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. BMorBMor Win User

FH3 car pass

Besides the mountain dew pack and porsche pack are there any other packs not included in the car pass?
Thema:

1. Missing cars in FH3 after redownloading - Similar Threads - Missing cars FH3

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  5. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  6. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  7. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  8. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  9. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  10. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...