Missing captures

Discus and support Missing captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've have just gone into my Xbox captures and noticed I am missing a fair few, it says I have 183 but I can only see a maximum of 30, and the dates... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Casey Hale1, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Casey Hale1
    Casey Hale1 Guest

Missing captures

Hi, I've have just gone into my Xbox captures and noticed I am missing a fair few, it says I have 183 but I can only see a maximum of 30, and the dates are a big jump as well the last capture was 23 days ago a Microsoft flight simulator clip and a Microsoft flight simulator screenshot from 111 days ago, anyone got an explanation or any ideas what I can do to get them back?

:)

Casey Hale1, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Abigail Marie Win User

Captures missing

No i still have over 300 gb of storage available. When i go to view all captures it says i have 156. But when i view them theres maybe only 20. But even when i view my Storage capacity its still showing i have a large amount of clips saved. I only have
    2 games on my xbox also. Clips from now to 12 days ago are there. Then a alot are missing but clips from over 200 days ago are there.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Captures missing

Another thing you possibly can check is if you have things saved for captures in your drives. That is if you have an external drive of course. If you just have an internal drive just make sure you were actually online and not logged out when you made the
    capture
  4. Chevanne Lamey Win User

Missing captures

Umm why are all my locally saved captured gone? I don’t usually upload them in the first place so why I did this happen?
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Missing captures

"Ok thank you for your reply"

You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to reply to your post to let us know your issue is resolved.
  6. icsxyppl Win User

Captures missing

Sorry for your trouble Abigail Marie,

did you notice any storage space problems during the gap time period? (i.e. games needing more storage space)

You can check your storage space (aka hard drive space) via Settings>System>Storage.

I am assuming you have only the internal drive setup to use for captures - how much of the internal drive space is used?

Was there an external drive connected during the gap period?

Best regards

Sassan Karai
Thema:

Missing captures

1. Missing captures - Similar Threads - Missing captures

2. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. Missing likes and comments on my captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing likes and comments on my captures: One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50 likes plus a couple of comments. I've seen a...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing: Windows 10, currently 11 I believe this happened around December last year. My captures suddenly went missing. I were still able to find and view them in my gallery and in my folder around then...
  7. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.: Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the...
  8. Random captures missing, bug or feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random captures missing, bug or feature?: I have an Xbox One X, halo special edition. I like to record cool things that happen in my games and take screenshots, I filled up my xbox network storage and cbf going through it all, given how...
  9. I am Missing a Xbox game capture

in XboX Insiders
    I am Missing a Xbox game capture: Hey, I’m missing a capture I took about an hour ago. It was in recent captures so I let it be but my Xbox is a pos so I factory reset it and my capture was gone. I don’t think it got uploaded to...
  10. Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console: Not sure what's going on here but I have more than 50% of space remaining for my Xbox Live storage. However, I am missing the option to upload game captures to Xbox Live storage. I do have the...