Missing both rainbox six vegas and rainbox six vegas 2 codes

Discus and support Missing both rainbox six vegas and rainbox six vegas 2 codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bough six siege at the start of this year and still am yet to receive my codes so hope they come through soon :S 47477e74-6a53-4381-982b-4f8b639c27d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AidanHayers, Jan 14, 2016.

  1. AidanHayers
    AidanHayers Guest

    Missing both rainbox six vegas and rainbox six vegas 2 codes


    I bough six siege at the start of this year and still am yet to receive my codes so hope they come through soon :S

    :)
     
    AidanHayers, Jan 14, 2016
    #1
  2. Rainbow 6 vegas and Rainbow 6 vegas 2

    and also can it be the normal rainbox six siege if you buy that will you still get the codes for rainbox six vegas
     
    Merkle Man 94, Jan 14, 2016
    #2
  3. Rainbox six siege gold edition codes not recived.

    Promotion Details: Buy Rainbox Six Siege Gold Edition, get rainbow six vegas 1 and 2. Plus safari bundle

    Date of Purchase: December 1st 2015

    Promo Item(s): rainbow six siege gold. Suppose to get rainbox six vegas 1 and 2. Safari bundle didn't recieve any.



    Please answer I want to play Vegas 2
     
    xPurPle YurKeLx, Jan 14, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Missing both rainbox six vegas and rainbox six vegas 2 codes

    Hey there!

    If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!
     
    Mister Maka, Jan 15, 2016
    #4
  5. Merkle Man 94 Win User

    Rainbow 6 vegas and Rainbow 6 vegas 2

    and also can it be the normal rainbox six siege if you buy that will you still get the codes for rainbox six vegas
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Missing both rainbox six vegas and rainbox six vegas 2 codes

    Hey there!

    If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!
  7. BenMitchell5 Win User

    UK Gamers Assemble

    I'd love to get back on rainbox six vegas 1! haha
  8. lLucifer81l Win User

    Missing tokens for Rainbow 6 Xbox 360 games

    I did not receive the two Xbox 360 backwards compatability tokens for the Rainbow Six Vegas games after I purchased Rainbox 6 Siege for the Xbox One.
  9. ChaineCiseaux67 Win User

    Missing tokens for Rainbow 6 Xbox 360 games

    I did not receive the two Xbox 360 backwards compatability tokens for the Rainbow Six Vegas games after I purchased Rainbox 6 Siege for the Xbox One.
Thema:

Missing both rainbox six vegas and rainbox six vegas 2 codes

Loading...
  1. Missing both rainbox six vegas and rainbox six vegas 2 codes - Similar Threads - Missing both rainbox

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Two Series X Systems, Both Same Insider Ring, Missing UI update on Ine

    in XboX Insiders
    Two Series X Systems, Both Same Insider Ring, Missing UI update on Ine: So I have two Xbox Series X systems in my house; basement and living room. Both are in the same insider preview, same testing ringbut only my basement unit (one ive had since launch) is in the...