missing black dog skins

Discus and support missing black dog skins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I pre-ordered the game day after realise I played for 5 minutes then redeemed the code that Xbox live sent me. I start the game again look through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i8platypus, Mar 22, 2018.

  1. i8platypus
    i8platypus Guest

    missing black dog skins


    Hi,

    I pre-ordered the game day after realise I played for 5 minutes then redeemed the code that Xbox live sent me. I start the game again look through the clothing chest and shops but no black dog skins! please help.

    :)
     
    i8platypus, Mar 22, 2018
    #1
  2. KILLO66
    KILLO66 Guest
    How do I get my wolf skin to work

    I downloaded wolf skin for my guard dog but when I go to use my killstreak its still comes up as a guard dog. What am I missing to do here?
     
    KILLO66, Mar 22, 2018
    #2
  3. NemeanLion85
    NemeanLion85 Guest
    Pre-Order and Mixer Promotion rewards

    Still haven't received my Black Dog Outfit pack nor the Ebony Pistol skin. They said 7 days...still nothing. Please help? missing black dog skins :(
     
    NemeanLion85, Mar 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

    Promo sent to wrong account

    Hi again!

    To clarify, the Anubis skin was also part of the MixPot reward, along with the Ebon Flintlock pistol. The Black Dog pack codes were for preordering the game, and are still being sent out. There's more information on additional content
    and how to access it on
    this Sea of Thieves support page
    .
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Sea of thieves black dog skin

  6. nickisullivan13 Win User

    Wolf skin

    Go to customize soldier (in game) and it should give you an option to apply the dog skin :)
  7. zico291 Win User

    Jingle Bells Everyone

    I missed out on a few 360 games so I am getting, Halo CEA, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs and Borderlands 2. I won't pick up Black Ops 2 unless it is in a sale.
  8. COD 2 HALO Win User

    DOUBLE XP.

    I just played 1 quick game. I dl the weapon camo and the wolf skin but when I got the dog KS it was just a dog. Where was my wolf?
Thema:

missing black dog skins

Loading...
  1. missing black dog skins - Similar Threads - missing black dog

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  10. Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 DLC for Black Ops 2 MISSING On Series X: I purchased all of the Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 DLC packs (back in the day). I purchased Revolution, Uprising, Vengeance, and Apocalypse on my 360 when the packs came out. If I login to my xbox 360,...