Missing backwards compatible Games

Discus and support Missing backwards compatible Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please add these games they are sorely missed 1.Red Faction Guerilla 2. Max Payne 3 3.Dynasty warriors Gundam 3 4.Mercenaries 2 world in flames 5.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BATMAN 7745, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. BATMAN 7745
    BATMAN 7745 Guest

    Missing backwards compatible Games


    Please add these games they are sorely missed

    1.Red Faction Guerilla

    2. Max Payne 3

    3.Dynasty warriors Gundam 3

    4.Mercenaries 2 world in flames

    5. Justice League Heroes (original Xbox)

    Why red faction guerilla hasn't made it but

    All the other red factions did is a mystery.

    :)
     
    BATMAN 7745, Nov 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Torf McGhee
    Torf McGhee Guest
    Skate 3 BackCompat

    Is there a different Skate 3 that is backwards compatible? Everywhere I look it states that Skate 3 is backwards compatible... It's the third one down on the list of games on the Xbox.com/backcompat. What am I missing?
     
    Torf McGhee, Nov 30, 2017
    #2
  3. All Games Backward Compatibility doesn´t work on Xbox One

    Im missing all the backwards compatible games from my list as well. Like fallout 3. It doesnt even say I own it any more. I'm missing around 20 games.
     
    Trinitarian-CA21C929-AAF7-47A0-8AD9-7D8B9889F23A, Nov 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Hundreds of games missing

  5. Snowman0423 Win User

    Previous Xbox Arcade games

    Thanks. Yes, the missing games are actually backward compatible.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Backwards compatible games not appearing

    The 360 version of Skyrim is not backwards compatible. You'll want to check https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility to see if the other games you're missing are backwards compatible or not. Anything on disc would just need you to put the disc in the console.
  7. slackadelic Win User

    Backwards Compatibility purchasing

    I'm not seeing that game on the backwards compat list or did I miss it?

    EDIT: Never mind, I did miss it :)
  8. Torf McGhee Win User

    Skate 3 BackCompat

    Is there a different Skate 3 that is backwards compatible? Everywhere I look it states that Skate 3 is backwards compatible... It's the third one down on the list of games on the Xbox.com/backcompat. What am I missing?
Thema:

Missing backwards compatible Games

Loading...
  1. Missing backwards compatible Games - Similar Threads - Missing backwards compatible

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  10. Xbox One owners miss out on 360 Games that are Backward Compatible?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One owners miss out on 360 Games that are Backward Compatible?: When I upgraded to the Xbox One I didn't think much about my 360 since there was no backward compatablity. I gifted the console, games and all, to my Father-in-law. This was my first time ever...