Missing Awards and an error message in MS Solitaire

Discus and support Missing Awards and an error message in MS Solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on Awards I get the following message, "Error. There was a problem downloading game data for Solitaire. Please check the Solitaire FAQ at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AZD255, Feb 26, 2022.

  1. AZD255
    AZD255 Guest

    Missing Awards and an error message in MS Solitaire


    When I click on Awards I get the following message, "Error. There was a problem downloading game data for Solitaire. Please check the Solitaire FAQ at https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to error code 0" When I click on OK it lets me into my awards. And when I go to the website there is no error code 0. A few months ago I noticed that there were a few new awards. At the same time I noticed that some of the awards I already had went away. I can see when I look in my event profile that I have bracelets to show that I accomplished them. I have been able to earn all the Awards back except the Dragonslayer which I should already have because I have the 10,000 point club bracelet. I have made sure that all Windows updates are applied as well as all App updates from MS Store.

    :)
     
    AZD255, Feb 26, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

    Missing Awards and an error message in MS Solitaire

  3. DivineMessenger Win User

    Solataire will not install

    I am having the same problem. When I click on MS Solitaire Collection, I get a message that Xbox is unable to connect, cf. error 001000
  4. Davenorobbo Win User

    Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

    Hi I'm running Solitaire on a PC with Windows 8.1. MS Minesweeper lets me into the daily challenges. I'm logged into Xbox and as I've said I can access and play the other solitaire games but can no longer access the daily challenges. The challenges no
    longer load and I get the error message described
  5. FierceMusician4 Win User

    Achievements in Solitaire Collection is NOT correctly shown

    I just finished Marathon in solitaire, a full month of play, and achievement is not awarded.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    why do I get error message 11770000

Thema:

Missing Awards and an error message in MS Solitaire

Loading...
  1. Missing Awards and an error message in MS Solitaire - Similar Threads - Missing Awards error

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...