Missing Apex Coins after 24 Hours

Discus and support Missing Apex Coins after 24 Hours in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bought 2 packs of Apex Coins 500 and 1,000 I received the 500 but not the 1,000 pack. Was requested by Xbox support to report my problem here!... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KahjaOfficial, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Missing Apex Coins after 24 Hours

Bought 2 packs of Apex Coins 500 and 1,000 I received the 500 but not the 1,000 pack. Was requested by Xbox support to report my problem here!

submitted by /u/KahjaOfficial
    [link] [comments]

/u/KahjaOfficial, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Level 50 Win User

Bought Apex Coins didn't receive them Xbox

Bought 1,000 Apex Coins a day or too ago and I did receive the ones I bought from Microsoft store not directly from Apex Legends Store, However I also bought a 500 Apex Coin Pack After the 1,000 Coin pack which is yet to appear on my account even after 24 hours Like why is this happening
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Apex legend points/coins purchased but not going onto the game

Hi IANMEADOWS1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you bought Apex coins and they aren't added to your account.
    You best check first of the transaction was successful and made on the right account.
    If this was the case, you best wait 24 hours as this can take in rare cases some time to get added to your account.

If you haven't received your Apex Coins after 24 hours.
    You best reach our to the support team so an EA Advisor can look into this case.
    They will make sure you get the Apex Coins you have paid for.
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Did-...
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Didn’t receive content I purchased

Hi AlekB1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you bought Apex coins and they aren't added to your account.

You best check first of the transaction was successful and made on the right account.

If this was the case, you best wait 24 hours as this can take in rare cases some time to get added to your account.

You best reach our to the support team so an EA Advisor can look into this case.

As mentioned here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Did-...
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Didn't receive content and microsoft wont refund me for it

Hi Zmossi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

6. Icey76 Win User

Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working

I eventually got mine by contacting EA support after 24 hours. If you don’t do that, you’ll NEVER get the coins.

Also I’ve heard of a (preventive) solution. If you open your internet NAT type, and THEN buy the apex coins, they’ll go into your account without an issue.
Thema:

Missing Apex Coins after 24 Hours

1. Missing Apex Coins after 24 Hours - Similar Threads - Missing Apex Coins

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  6. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  7. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  8. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  9. Missing Apex Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Apex Coins: I spent $40 on apex coins and never received them. I was charged for the purchase and xbox even gave me the notification to confirm my purchase. I contacted EA help with an email and they still...
  10. Missing Apex Coins on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Apex Coins on Xbox Series X: Hello, community, I am here to share my experience with purchasing in-game currency on Apex Legends. Long story short, I have been part of the Apex community since S1 and have spent a hefty amount...