Missing an egregious amount of gamerscore

Discus and support Missing an egregious amount of gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have over 50k gamerscore missing on the listing on my account. I have manually counted my gamerscore on my account and it rounds out around 112k. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandonbybee, Jan 2, 2021.

  1. Brandonbybee
    Brandonbybee Guest

    Missing an egregious amount of gamerscore


    I have over 50k gamerscore missing on the listing on my account. I have manually counted my gamerscore on my account and it rounds out around 112k. I have tried to get in contact with xbox support about this several times being told that it will soon be
    resolved. That was over a month ago. It isn't the first time I've had gamerscore taken for no reason. The first few times it happened I didn't take notice because I had chalked it up to me being wrong. But around a month ago I noticed I dropped below 80k gamerscore
    for some reason. Which led me to recount my gamerscore myself where I discovered how much I'm actually missing. Please someone help me, nothing i have done so far has helped

    :)
     
    Brandonbybee, Jan 2, 2021
    #1
  2. TCF StL Win User

    help me

    It seems to be a problem on MicroSoft's end. It is happening across multiple games and affecting multiple users. Hence the amount of Gamerscore reset or missing threads this morning.
  3. Lout Of Order Win User

    Egregious forums?

    All in good time... need to give the workers time to finish up and get home...
  4. Ooh im good Win User

    Egregious forums?

    Hey peeps GREAT POST.

    I have about 6 messages on Xboxlive (I'm getting them on my phone via smart glass) telling me to check out a thread on Uk general discussion, I assume this is it. I'm not quite sure what some people are trying to imply so its either..

    A- I am the original poster of the post. I'm Not.

    B- I've reported a thread. I haven't

    I will say Genchy you're getting a bit old for this, and I'm off down the pub lol. Enjoy your4 evening peeps.
  5. neilhorgan Win User

    Egregious forums?

    oooh i'm guessing someone's been too busy polishing their 'most helpful xbox.com member medal' to have seen this thread
  6. ShaunPerry Win User

    Egregious forums?

    Oooh. I wonder who would do that!
Thema:

Missing an egregious amount of gamerscore

Loading...
  1. Missing an egregious amount of gamerscore - Similar Threads - Missing egregious amount

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...